Chapter 101

~~2 days later~~

Ross's POV

Let me catch you up with what's been going on, Laura got released the other day and she's been better. She gets morning sickness a few times, but it hasn't been everyday like before. She hasn't been working too hard like she did before, she takes it easy. She doesn't do the double meetings and go around checking the store. Laura's business crew like Dani, Shelly, Johanna, and some other people, take care of that.

A guy flew down from New York to LA yesterday to help Dani with some store business since Laura couldn't do most of it. He'll be staying in LA more in the upcoming months because soon, Laura won't be able to do the regular things since her stomach will be too big and she'll have to go to labor.

Laura stays more at home now with Ryder and I. My siblings and I are starting to write new songs for our next album. We're doing a few shows in LA and we have to go to a few appearance.

Laura: Rossy? (I go to our bedroom, she was sitting on the bed with her laptop)

Ross: hi baby, and hi baby in mommy's tummy (I peck her lips and kiss her stomach, she giggles)

Laura: can you help me pack my things? I'm going to go back to New York. (She says typing a few things on her laptop and my eyes widen)

Ross: what?! Why? If I did something I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I love you. Please don't leave.

Laura: Rossy, it's ok I'm not leaving you. I'm just going back to pack some of mine and Ryder's things then bring them here. Also, I have to care a few things over there.

Ross: Laur, don't scare me like that. (She closes her laptop and looks at me, she gives me an apologetic smile)

Laura: I'm sorry (she sits on my lap and gives me a kiss)

Ross: when are you leaving? (I wrap my arm around her)

Laura: tomorrow. Do you want to come? (She plays with my hair)

Ross: you know I'd go with you, but I can't. My siblings and I have a meeting tomorrow with the label.

Laura: oh right, do you want me to take Ryder with me?

Ross: it's fine, I want to spend time with him.

Laura: and not me? (She pouts teasingly)

Ross: I spend a lot of time with you. What were we doing yesterday and the day they let you put of the hospital? Oh and this morning? (I smirk and she giggles)

Laura: whatever, I hate you. (She says laughing)

Ross: that's not what I recall you saying this morning. (She shakes her head, I lean in by her ear and whisper)

Ross: I remember it went something like, "Ross, ugh I love you so much, harder!" (I whisper to her. She hits my chest and I laugh)

Laura: stop (she whines while laughing)

Ross: I love you though (I give her a kiss)

It turns to a make out right away. Her hands are tugging at my baby hairs and I start kissing her neck to her sweet spot. She lets out soft moans.