Chapter 97

Because I love you guys SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! I'm giving you guys a double update!!

Who knows where I got "so so so so so so" from😏
____________________________

Ross's POV

I was sleeping with Laura in my arms until she moved my arm away from her and got out of bed. I heard quick footsteps on the floor. I opened my eyes, the bathroom door was open and I could see Laura on her knees in front of the toilet. I get up and go to her. I hold her hair back and rub her back to comfort her.

Laura: gosh. (She groans)

Ross: don't worry, we have the doctor's appointment and we'll know what's going on today.

Laura: I actually can't wait to go to the doctors.

Ross: never thought you'd say that. (I chuckle and it causes her to smile)

Laura: me neither.

Ross: let's go downstairs, I'll make breakfast.

Laura: I'll help you. Just let me wash my mouth. (She gets up then flushes the toilet)

Laura goes to the sink and rinses her mouth with water. She gets her tooth brush then brushes her teeth. After brushing her teeth, she uses a mouth wash.

Laura: ok let's go. (I hold her hand and we leave our room. We go down the steps and in the kitchen)

~•~•~•~•~•~

Laura's finishing up breakfast downstairs while I'm walking Ryder up. Ryder's new bed is going to be delivered tomorrow and he's excited. Laura and I are going to take him shopping to buy decorations for his room then maybe some paint to repaint the room.

This will actually be the first thing I get to do decorate a kid's room, but it's not just any kid, it's mine and Laura's kid. If I have another kid with Laura, I would love that. But I don't think she'd want one right now.

Ross: buddy, time to get up. (He opens his eyes and yawns)

Ryder: good morning daddy

Ross: good morning, bud. You're going to your cousins' house today ok?

Ryder: why

Ross: mommy and I have to go to the doctors since she doesn't feel good.

Ryder: oh

Ross: yeah, well let's go downstairs. Mommy's finishing up breakfast.

Ryder: ok (I help him off the bed since the king sized bed is still there)

Ryder: daddy, when am I getting my bed?

Ross: tomorrow. Today, after we go to the doctors, mommy and I will take you to buy things for your room.

Ryder: really?

Ross: yes.

Ryder: I can't wait! (I laugh)

We enter the kitchen and Laura wasn't there. The food were on the plates and everything was ready.

Ryder: where's mommy?