Chapter 131

~~Few days later~~

Laura's POV

Ryder is being so fussy these last few days. He always cries whenever we wake him up for school. I think it's because of Rosalie crying in the middle of the night. I'm going to fix it. I'm going to ask Stormie if Ryder could stay at her house for a while.

Ross: I'm home.

Laura: daddy's home baby girl. (Ross walks in Rosalie's room)

Ross: hello my beauties (I giggle, Ross has been so happy since Rosalie was born)

He takes Rosalie and gives me a kiss.

Laura: Ross, we need to talk.

Ross: about?

Laura: Ryder.

Ross: I know, he wasn't really happy to go to school today.

Laura: we should let him stay at your parent's house for a while.

Ross: I agree, but its like kicking out our own son from the house.

Laura: I know, I feel bad, but it's for his own good. I don't like seeing my baby boy cranky and tired. He'll just sleep at their house and spend the day with us. (He nods)

~•~•~•~•~•~

Ross went to go pick up Ryder from school. I packed him an overnight bag. Ross and I already talked to Stormie and she's happy to have him over for a few nights. I hate doing this, but I have to do he won't be sleep deprived.

Ross: baby, we're home. (I go downstairs and see my two boys)

Laura: hi buddy, how was school

Ryder: ok.

Laura: did something happen?

Ryder: I'm tired mommy.

Laura: I'm sorry honey, I know Rosalie woke you up last night again. But you don't have to worry about it anymore

Ryder: why? You're getting rid of her?! (He says happily)

Ross and Laura: nooo

Ryder: oh (he frowns)

Ross: you're going to stay with grandma and grandpa for a few days.

Ryder: what? I'm not going live here anymore?

Ross: no, it's not like that. You're just going to sleep there so Rosalie won't wake you up. But you're still going to be here with us.

Ryder: oh (he yawns. Rosalie cries and Ryder groans)

Ross carries him and rubs his back. I go upstairs to get Rosalie while Ross takes Ryder to our room.

Laura: shh baby girl, it's ok mommy's here. (I carry her and take her to our room)

Ryder and Ross were on the bed. Ryder was playing with Ross's phone.

Laura: Ryder want to play with your sister?

Ryder: yeah. (I put her on the bed next to Ryder and I give some stuffed animals)