Chapter 128 (Part 2)

Special double update for you guys. I love you. Sorry I haven't updated in a few days.
____________________________

~~Thanksgiving day~~

Laura's POV

Today is thanksgiving and I'm also 8 months pregnant today. One more month and I get to see my baby girl! I'm counting down the days already. I'm so excited to meet her, I hope she's as a good baby as Ryder was. When he was little he never cried during the night.

Today we're going over to Stormie and Mark's to have thanksgiving over there. They wanted everyone to be there to celebrate together. This is the first thanksgiving I'm spending with everyone since I got back. Ryder's really excited because before it would only be me and him with dani's family.

Ross: we're leaving at 6, love.

Laura: ok I'll get ready right now.

Ross's POV

While Laura is getting ready, I'm planning some things for her birthday in a couple of days. I want it to be really special. She's given me so much and I want her to make it memorable.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're about to leave the house. I'm just putting Ryder's shoes on and we'll be off. Laura's eight months pregnant already. Just one more month and our baby girl will be here. Laura and I have been buying more and more things for Rosalie. We've also packed Laura's hospital bag incase she goes to labor early.

Laura: is he ready?

Ross: yeah (I haven't seen her since this afternoon because I was planning her birthday)

Laura comes down to the living room in a red flown dress with red flats. Damn, she looks so stunning. Her hair was in loose curls.

Ryder: wow

Ryder: wow

Ross: I know right. Damn. (Laura giggles and goes to us. She kisses our cheeks)

Laura: thanks guys. Are you guys ready?

Ross: yeah. Baby, you look so stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, there's a lot more.

Laura: thanks Rossy (she pecks my lips)

Laura: ok, let's go they're probably waiting for us.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're around the table getting ready to say what we're thankful for. When we got here, we helped for a bit and we put the Christmas tree up. It's a tradition for our family that on thanks giving, we put the Christmas tree up. We like to get ready early.