Chapter 126

Ross's POV

Laura and I are in Florida for a few days. We're finishing up a few more scenes then we're off home. We're gonna fly back tomorrow then come back here. We're flying in tomorrow because Rocky wants all of us to be there when he proposes to Dani. The director's gonna let us fly tomorrow so that means we have to do extra scenes today.

~<~<~<~<~

I'm in sunny Miami, visiting my brother Troy who moved here last month. After Penelope left that night, I haven't been the same.

Troy: what's got you so down bro?

Jordan: Penelope. I was so stupid to do that to her. I should've just told her and never let her left. Now she's gone and I don't know where she is.

Troy: there's plenty of other fish in the sea. You don't need to be hung up on that girl.

Jordan: I love her and she's pregnant with my baby

Troy: you knocked her up?! No wonder why you're all hung up on her.

Jordan: I'm not a player like you Troy. The only reason I saw Kelly was because of your dumbass.

Troy: I'm a changed guy now Jordan.

Jordan: sure you are.

~<~<~<~<~

Laura's POV

I'm watching Ross do his scene with Peter, who's Troy. Once they finish, I'm going to do a scene with Angeline, who's playing my childhood best friend, Katherine.

Director: cut! Great job!

Ross walks to me and pecks my lips.

Ross: are you feeling ok?

Laura: yeah why?

Ross: I was just wondering, after all you are 7 months pregnant. (He take my hands in his and intertwines our fingers)

Laura: I haven't felt anything yet. (I say smiling, he smiles and pecks my lips again)

Director: ok! Lets shoot where Troy and Jordan go to Kat's house. And Laura, you're going to be carrying this bag when you walk in Kat's house (he hands me a shopping bag from a baby store)

Director: ok! Places everyone!

I stay where I am since I don't have to be in the scene just yet. Angeline is in her "house", Ross and Peter go to the far end of the sidewalk since they're walking to Kat's house.

Director: action!

~<~<~<~<~

Jordan and Troy walk towards Kat's house.

Jordan: dude, where are we going? We've been walking a long time.

Troy: you're going to meet my girlfriend.

Jordan: you? A girlfriend?