Epilouge

~~Two years later~~

Today's an amazing day. Watching the people I love come together to celebrate a special day. Everyone laughing and having a good time, family and friends all together happily.

Today we're celebrating my daughter's second birthday. Rosalie has grown so much, so has Ryder and the rest of the kids. Rydel and Ellington's twins crawling around with their cousins and sibling.

Ryland and Savannah had a baby just a few months before. They had a boy they named Randall Joe Lynch.

Rocky and Danielle have two kids. They both have two girls. They adopted a four year old girl from an orphanage named Kayla. They're having a baby girl on the way.

"The birthday girl is here!" My mother says, I turn around to see my wife with our daughter in her arms.

I smile and walk up to them. I give my wife and daughter a kiss.

"Da-da" I smile at my daughter and hold her. I put my arm around my wife.

"Ross, this party is amazing" my wife smiles at me.

"Anything for our daughter, Laura." I smile at her. She pecks my lips.

"Guys, it's time for cake!" My mom tells us as she comes with the cake in her hands.

"Let's go." We all gather around the table. Pictures being taken, laughter and chatter being heard.

We sing happy birthday to Rosalie, she has a big smile on her face. We cut the cake and gave them to everyone.

We started to open gifts and Rosalie was really happy. Soon everyone left and the kids were asleep.

Laura and I were cleaning up, when she started to talk.

"Ross?" She looks at me.

"Yes, love"

"I want to give you something." She smiles then leaves the room only to come back with a box wrapped in ribbon.

"What's this for? It isn't my birthday or our anniversary." I take the box when she hands is to me.

"I know, but open the box." I start to open it and once I saw what was inside, my jaw dropped.

I put the box down and kissed Laura. We pull away, I had a big smile on my face. So did she.

"I can't believe it." I place my hand on her stomach. We were expecting another bundle of joy.

"Believe it, there's going to be another little one running around the house." She says smiling. I kiss her again.

This is my love story, with my true love. We've had our ups and downs, but we've always made up. I lost her once and I managed to find her again. She's my life and has given me all the things I've dreamed of when I was little. I love her and my, now, three kids. I'll never trade them for anything.