Chapter 132

Laura's POV

Today, Ryder's back at the house. He finally got used to Rosalie crying in the middle of the night. He doesn't have to stay at Stormie's anymore. We're in the screening room. Rosalie was upstairs in her room. I had a baby monitor with me so I would hear her.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Halfway through the movie, I decided to check on Rosalie. I got up grabbing the baby monitor.

Ryder: where you going mommy?

Laura: I'm going to check in Rosalie. I'll be back. (He nods, he continues to watch the movie with Ross)

I was going to go upstairs when the doorbell rang. I went to get it. When I opened the door, there was no one there, but there was a package on the floor. I picked it up, it was a medium sized box. I put it on the hallway table in the foyer. I open the package and I couldn't believe it. I scream and drop the box.

Ross's POV

I was in the screening room it's Ryder we were watching the movie until I heard a scream. I sit Ryder next to me since he was on my lap.

Ross: stay here buddy.

I go out of the screening room, I hear fast footsteps going up the stairs. I go to the foyer and see a box upside down on the floor. I turn it over and it was Rosalie's baby blanket with blood stains. I know it's hers because it was made for Rosalie. My mom had handmade her that baby blanket. I go upstairs to Rosalie's room.

Laura's POV

When I opened the box, I dropped the box and screamed. Tears were coming down my face when I ran upstairs to my baby girl's room. I went in and ran up to her crib. She was awake, she was just laying there looking at her mobile.

(Rosalie's baby mobile)

Laura: baby girl. (I pick her up and kiss her head. I hold her tight)

There were footsteps coming towards the room. I turn around quickly and it was Ross. I cry more.

Laura: Ross! (I run to him and he hugs me)

Ross: what happened? Why's Rosalie's baby blanket have of blood?

Laura: I was going to upstairs when the doorbell rang, I opened the door and the package was on the ground. I picked it up and opened it. I found Rosalie's baby blanket with blood. Then I came up here.

I was now crying. Ross hugs me tight and kisses my head. He looked down at Rosalie and kissed her head.

Ross: we should go to the police about this. Let's get Ryd- (he was cut off by Ryder screaming)

Ryder: ahh! (Ross lets go of me and runs out the room right away)

I follow him not running as fast because I was holding Rosalie. I get to the screening room and Ryder was in the corner of the screening room. Ross was crouched down next to him.