Chapter 90 (Mature)

Ross's POV

We just got to the airport, Ryder was still sleeping. Laura was sleeping on my shoulder and I had my arm around her.

Ross: Laur, wake up we're here (she wakes up, she rubs her eyes)

Laura: ok (she yawns, I smile and kiss her cheek)

Ross: get Ryder, I'm going to get the carry-ons

Laura: alright

Laura unbuckles Ryder from his car seat. She takes him out and waits for me, one of the guys helping us board the plane help with the carry-ons. We get on the plane and the pilot greets us.

Pilot: hello ms. Marano, good to see you again (he gives her a flirty smile, I hate this guy already)

Laura: hello Ed. I'd like you to meet Ross.

Ross: her husband (I give him a smirk and his flirty smile quickly disappears)

Ed: nice to meet you, Ross. Hope you two are happy together. Have a nice flight (He tries not to glare at me, I give him a smirk and pull Laura to me)

Laura lays Ryder down on a seat, she reclines the seat so Ryder would be comfortable. She puts a blanket on him and fixes a pillow for him. She's so amazing, she's amazing at being a mother. I admire her so much, how she takes care and cares for other people before her own self.

I find myself smiling at her, she looks at me and smiles. She sits next to me and cuddles up next to me. I put my arm around her and kiss her. I love her so much, I can't explain it.

Ross: I love you

Laura: I love you too, Rossy (I pull the blanket on us, that Laura brought)

Laura: hey Ross?

Ross: yes, beautiful?

Laura: when I introduce you to someone, why do you always say your my husband?

Ross: well, aren't I your husband?

Laura: well yeah, but we're not married anymore remember? We got a divorce.

Ross: but that doesn't mean I signed them. Technically, we're still married and you're still a Lynch. (I smirk and she smiles)

Laura: I'm glad you never signed the divorce papers. (She kisses me)

Ross: me too (I mumble in the kiss)

I start to kiss her neck and her hands tug on my hair. It feels amazing when she tugs on my hair, it turns me on. She moans softly once I kiss her sweet spot.

Laura: Ross (she whispers)

Ross: hmm? (I start to trail one of my hand all over her body)

Laura: we can't right now (she holds my hand and I nod. I peck her lips)

I understand we can't do anything on the plane with Ryder in front of us. I hold her in my arms and cuddle with her. The flight is five hours long. It's already midnight and we haven't slept.