Chapter 89

Laura's POV

I wake up with Ross's arm wrapped around me tightly. I remember what happened last night, being with Ross and what we did last night ran through my mind. I'm his again and I couldn't be any happier. I've missed him so much.

Ross: good morning, beautiful (he gives me a smile)

Laura: good morning. (I return the smile)

Ross: I love you, you know that? (He moves a strand of hair out of my face)

Laura: I know you do, and I love you too (He chuckles and kisses me)

He pushes me to the side so I'm laying on my back, our lips never left each other's. He starts to peck my neck over and over again. I start giggling, as it tickles, he laughs in my neck.

Laura: we should get up, I have to pick up Ryder soon.

Ross: can't we just stay here a bit longer? (He pouts and buries his head in the crook of my neck)

Laura: you can, but I have to get up.

Ross: ugh, then I'll be lonely (he whines, I laugh)

Laura: you can come with me, I thought you wanted to hang out with Ryder and I? We didn't get to that the other day.

Ross: ok then. Let's get ready.

I sit up, I get Ross's shirt and put it on. I go to my closet and put new underwear. I go back and see Ross in his boxers and sweats. He comes over to me and pecks my lips. He takes my hand and we go downstairs.

Ross's POV

I can't believe I have Laura again, I'm not going to mess this up again. She's given me so many chances and I keep hurting her. I hate seeing her hurt, I'm not going to do anything to ruin our relationship.

I make Laura sit on the couch and I go to the kitchen to make us breakfast.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Laura and I are eating breakfast I made her. I was feeding her, she refused for me to feed her, but she gave in. We're going to pick up Ryder in a little bit. We're probably going to hang out afterwards.

Laura's POV

Ross and I finished breakfast and we got dressed. We're on our way to pick up Ryder from his sleepover. While the driver was driving us, I got a phone call. It was from Johanna.

~~Phone Convo~~

J: Laura

L: yeah, What's up?

J: I just got word that the store in LA is really popular and other companies want to get it.

L: is there a way we can get it? It looks really nice and it's right where I a store to be.

J: no, but I did some things and got us a tour of the store before anyone else. We can put an offer down. If they want us, they'll tell us.

L: really?! That's amazing!

J: yeah it is, but there's a catch.