Chapter 80

Ross's POV

I wake up and look where I am. Then I remember we I'm at Laura's penthouse. My family except Rocky left last night. I'm staying here to be with Ryder and also for Laura. I just want to be with them. I put my sweats on and go downstairs. I didn't have a shirt on. When I get downstairs, Ryder was sitting down in the dining table and Laura was getting him a plate. She looked gorgeous. I see she still wears the locket I gave her a few years ago during Christmas. Her outfit made her look more beautiful than she already is.

 Her outfit made her look more beautiful than she already is

She turns around and so does Ryder. When Ryder sees me he has a big smile on his face.

Ryder: daddy! (He runs to me and gives me a hug. I carry him and bring him to the table. I sit next to him)

Ross: good morning (I say to Laura)

Laura: uh...morning (she looks at me then her eyes trail down to my abs. She quickly looks away)

Laura: here (she hands me my plate with my breakfast)

Laura's POV

I was giving Ryder his breakfast, I turn to see Ross shirtless. He looked hot. He's gotten more fit since the last time. Ryder runs to him, Ross carries him and brings him to the table and sit next him. We exchanged good mornings. I couldn't stop staring. I think he saw me staring at his abs. I quickly look away and give him is breakfast.

Ross: what are we going to do today?

Laura: I have a meeting to go to after breakfast. You can hang out with Ryder until I get back and we'll do something after. Or I can call Dani and Rocky to come over and keep you company with Ryder while I'm out.

Ross: I'll hangout with Ryder until you get back. I think I'll take him to the park or something. What time will you be back? (I look at the time and it was almost 9 am)

Laura: I'll be back by 11. We can do something after. (He nods)

~•~•~•~•~•~

We finished our breakfast and I'm getting ready to leave. I have a meeting with a company to talk about producing my cosmetic line. I grab my purse that was on the couch. I kneel down to Ryder's height.

Laura: baby, I have to go I'll be back ok?

Ryder: ok mommy, I love you (he hugs me and I hug him back)

Laura: I love you too baby. When I come back we'll go out and have fun. (We pull away)

Ryder: ok! (He kisses my cheek)