Chapter 127

~~few weeks later~~

Ross's POV

Laura and I are back in LA. We finished filming scenes we had to do for now. We're still not done, but with Laura being pregnant, she needs a break. We only filmed scenes where Penelope, Laura's character, was pregnant and the rest we're going to finish once Laura gives birth to Rosalie.

Riker and Vanessa has invited everyone for dinner at their house. They said they wanted everyone to be there. I found out that Rydel is having twins, a boy and a girl. Laura wanted to know what she was gonna name them, but Rydel wanted to keep it a secret until the babies were born.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're ready for the dinner tonight, we're heading to Vanessa and Riker's house right now. I'm driving while Laura's in passenger seat on her phone texting Rydel.

Laura: Rydel asked what kind of dessert do you want her to bring?

Ross: chocolate cake

Laura: alright.

Ross: why do you think Riker and Vanessa wanted everyone to be at their house?

Laura: they miss us? (She teases, I chuckle and hold her hand)

Ross: I think it's another reason.

Laura: we're going to find out soon.

Ross: yeah (I pull up in their drive way, my parents car was there, Rocky's and Ryland's)

Laura: guess everyone is here except Rydel and Ratliff. (I nod)

We get out of the car and I take Ryder out of his car seat. Once Ryder is out of the car, he holds Laura's hand. We enter the house and everyone greets us. They all hug us and ask us about how the movie is going.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Rydel, Ellington, and Roxy have just arrived. We've helped set up the tables and we're just about to get ready and eat.

Riker: before we eat, Vanessa and I would like to say something.

Vanessa: first of all thanks for coming and there's going to be a new addition to the family.

Savannah: you're pregnant?

Riker: yes, she is. (He kisses Vanessa's cheek)

Laura: yay!! (We all hug Vanessa and Riker)

Rocky: now's there's three babies on the way.

Rydel: make that four. (She says smiling)

Stormie: what do you mean?

Rydel: I'm having twins. (She says smiling, we hug her as well, we were in a big group hug)

~•~•~•~•~•~

~~ Halloween ~~

Riker's POV

Today is Halloween, which is also Vanessa's birthday. I'm planning on taking her out tonight after we take the kids trick or treating. The kids have been talking non stop about going trick or treating and getting candy, well the ones who could talk. Ryan is just looking at the kids while they talk about what they wanted to be on Halloween. The kids' costumes are adorable.