Chapter 78

Ross's POV

We're about to go on stage and perform. When we performed, I always sung a song that I wrote about Laura after she left. Now, I can sing it to her. I really want to be with Laura again, but I know she's still upset with me. I can't blame her though. If she would've done the same, I'd do the same. Laura, Vanessa, Savannah, the kids, and my parents are going to be on the balcony watching the show.

Vanessa pecks Riker and wishes us luck. Riker then kisses Riley and Ryan.

Ryder: mommy why don't you kiss daddy like aunt nessa did to uncle Riker?

Ross: she doesn't have to Ry.

Ryder: don't you guys love each other? (I look at Ryder then at Laura)

She sighs, she comes to me and kisses my cheek. Her lips linger on my cheek for a few seconds then she pulls away. I blush a little and she giggles.

Laura: ok baby we have to go. Daddy is about to go onstage. (Ryder raises his arms to Laura. She carries him)

Ryder: bye daddy, have fun (he pulls me and gives me a kiss on the cheek)

Ross: thanks buddy (I ruffle his hair and he laughs. Laura also laugh and I chuckle)

Ross: bye Laur

Laura: bye. Uh good luck.

Ross: thanks (she walks to my siblings and wishes then luck as well)

She leaves with my parents, Savannah, the kids, and Savannah.

We get out on stage, everyone screams and cheers.

Ross: how's it going New York? (They scream louder)

~•~•~•~•~•~

It's towards the end of the concert and its time for the song that we always perform after 'Here Comes Forever'. During the show and while I was singing, I was looking at Laura the whole time. She was dancing and singing along with Ryder and everyone else.

Ross: ok guys, this next song is called 'if I can't be with you' it's really special to me. It's about a special someone who's here tonight. You know who you are. (I look at Laura quickly and start strumming my guitar)

I don't wanna be famous
I don't want it if I can't be with you
Everything I eat's tasteless
Everything I see don't compare with you
Paris, Monaco and Vegas
I'd rather stay with you
If I had to choose
Baby, you're the greatest,
And I got everything to lose,
And I just wanna be with you
And I can't ever get enough!

Baby, give it all up, up, I'd give it all up
If I can't be with you!
All of this stuff sucks, yeah, all of this sucks
If I can't be with you!
And no Oscar, no Grammy,
No mansion in Miami
This sun don't shine, the sky ain't blue
If I can't be with you!

I could sail around the whole world,
But I still won't find a place,
As beautiful as you, girl!
And really who's got time to waste?
I can't even see a future,
Without you in it colors start to fade,
Ain't no way I'm gonna lose ya,
And nobody in the world could ever take your place!
You're the kind I can't replace!
And I can't ever get enough!