Chapter 75

Here you guys go! I love you. _____________________________

Ross's POV

After Laura said that, I was shocked. She said that we weren't friends. We were just people who have a baby together. The Laura I knew would never say something like that. I still want to try and gain her trust back. I'll have to think of something. I leave Laura's office and go to the living room.

Dani: guys the breakfast is ready lets go to the kitchen.

We all go to the kitchen. On our way to the kitchen, Ryder came to me and held my hand, he held Laura's hand on the other. He had a big smile on his face, he's so adorable. We sat down and he was in the middle of Laura and I. He's really happy to have both of his parents.

Laura's POV

Ross comes out of the office a few minutes after I went out. Dani told us that the breakfast was ready. Ryder came to me and held my hand. He pulled me to where Ross was and he held Ross's hand with his free hand. I thought it was cute how he did that.

To be honest, I still love Ross. I've always loved him, I can never stop. He was the best I could ever ask for, I'd never imagine myself with any other guy that him. But he went out and cheated on me. I can never forget that, the image of him in Brie's house shirtless, with messy hair, and only in boxers. I can never shake that image out of my head.

Ryder sat in between Ross and I in the dining table. He had a big smile on his face, he's so adorable. James serves us our breakfast.

Rocky: Ryder, how old are you?

Ryder: I'm four (he shows us how old he is with his fingers)

Riker: what's your favorite color?

Ryder: I like yellow

Vanessa: what do you like to do for fun?

Ryder: I like playing hockey, playing with my toy planes, and making mommy go crazy (we laugh)

Riker: wow, Ross he's so much like you.

Rydel: especially making Laura go crazy part. (We laugh with her while Ross playfully rolls his eyes)

Ryder: daddy you like planes?

Ross: I love planes

Ryder: you should see my room!

Laura: after you finish your breakfast, Ry.

Ross: your mom's right eat first and I'll go with you to see your room (Ryder smiles)

Ryland: Laura, when was he born?

Laura: on March 27th, 2016

Savannah: wow so he just turned four?! (I nod and look down at Ryder)

Ross: what do you like to eat Ry?

Ryland: I like pizza and grilled- (he was cut off by Ross)

Ross: I'm talking to my son not you

Ryland: I was just playing (he playfully rolls his eyes at Ross)

Ryder: I like pancakes, Mac n cheese, ooh and mommy's lasagna.

Ratliff: I remember Laura's lasagna it's so delicious.