Chapter 121

~~Edited~~

~~2 and a half weeks later~~

Laura's POV

R5 and everyone else is on tour. I stayed home since I can't travel as much and I had to stay with Ryder so I could take him to school. He's on a two week break from his school since it's getting remodeled due to some incident that happened.

Ross and I talk all the time. Before his concert, after his concert, breaks, he talks to me and Ryder every time he's free. I'm planning on surprising Ross while on tour. Rydel and I have been planning it. I'm leaving tonight with Ryder. They're in Miami right now, they'll be playing a concert tomorrow. They have a day off today.

I'm packing mine and Ryder's suitcases. My phone suddenly rings, I look at it and it was Ross. I smile and answer it right away.

~~Phone convo~~

R: hi love!

L: hi babe, I miss you

R: I miss you too. How are you?

L: I'm good, I miss your hugs and kisses

R: me too, but just a few more weeks and I'll be back.

L: I can't wait.

R: how's Ryder and our baby girl?

L: Ryder is good, he's taking a nap right now and our baby girl is doing alright.

R: isn't Ryder suppose to be in school right now?

L: all the kids have two weeks off because of renovations being done at the school.

R: oh, alright.

L: so where are you guys now?

R: we're in Florida. We have a show tomorrow and it's gonna be amazing.

L: I bet it is. You guys are always amazing

R: thank you love.

L: no problem Rossy.

R: I love you

L: I love you too. I had an appointment yesterday for the baby.

R: how did it go?

L: it went good. They said everything with the baby is good and she's healthy. They said that I'd be due around November. They also gave me a sonogram of her.

R: I wish I went and saw that. I'm sorry.

L: it's ok, you're touring right now. I understand and you can see the sonograms when you get back.

R: how do you always know what to say?

L: because I'm your wife

R: and I'm happy I made you my wife.

L: was there any doubt?

R: nope, you know why?

L: why?

R: because I loved you from the moment I saw and you knew me better than anyone. And I know you're hiding your face because you're blushing.