Chapter 93

Ross's POV

I'm about to tell Laura about everything happened after she left. It's still a bit hard because that time in my life, everything was going wrong. She made me realize, that I don't need to keep my emotions in and I could tell her about it, about everything. She's laying on my chest and my arms are around her holding her close to me.

Ross: it started when you found me. Brie tried to stop me, but I yelled at her and I raced my way to Vanessa's house since I know you'd be there.

~~flashback~~

I drove to Vanessa's house in a hurry not caring if I get stopped by the police. I had to go see my Laura. Once I pulled up to her house, I immediately got out of the car and went inside. Once I went inside, the boys had smiles on their faces and started congratulating me.

Rocky: hey man, congrats

Riker: I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you

Ryland and Ratliff: way to go man!

Ross: what are you talking about.

Ratliff: you don't know dad? (He smirks)

Ross: dad?

Rocky: don't act stupid, that's my thing!

Ross: what?

Ryland: you're going to be a father! Dumbass

Riker: didn't Laura tell you? Isn't that why you're here?

Ross: she's pregnant?!

Oh shit, I have to go now and find her. As I was about to walk to the door, Rydel and Vanessa come in looking mad. Rydel comes and slaps me.

Vanessa: why Ross? Why? Tell me why would you do that to Laura?!

Rydel: I hate you! I can't believe you'd hurt her like that!

Riker: what's going on?

Rydel: well, mr. Ross here, cheated on Laura with an old friend of hers! She caught them and was crying her eyes out because someone couldn't keep it in his pants! Even though, he's married and is about to have a kid! (She was red, they all gasped in shocked. Rydel was never mad like this)

Ross: I didn't know she was pregnant!

Riker: either way, you shouldn't have cheated on her. It's bad enough you did it once and she caught you, yet you do it again and she catches you again! Haven't you learned your lesson?!

Ratliff: she'd always forgive you, you don't know how much you hurt her Ross.

Ross: oh like you know?

Ratliff: yeah I do know! Actually we all know! Except for you! (I was getting ready to punch him)

I had my fists clenched nod was approaching him. Riker and Rocky pulled me back.