Chapter 95

Ross's POV

I open my eyes and see Laura and Ryder sleeping peacefully. I put a hand on Ryder's forehead and he's still a bit warm, I give him a kiss on the forehead. I should get some medicine since I didn't have any medicine. Well I do, but it's for adults. I get up and go to Laura's side, I stroke her hair.

Ross: baby, I'm going to go but some medicine for Ryder. I'll be back in a little bit. (I whisper in her ear)

Laura: ok. Go get some money from my purse to buy the medicine. (She says with her eyes still closed)

Ross: no it's fine. I love you (I kiss her forehead)

I go to the chair we have in the room and put my shirt on. I had sweatpants on, I don't want to change so I'm just going to be in sweatpants and a shirt. I grab my keys and wallet. I go downstairs and close the door quietly. I drive to the pharmacy.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I park and then get out of the car. I walk in and I go to medicine aisle. I look a fever medicine for Ryder. When I found it, I went to a different aisle so I could get a thermometer for Ryder. While I was looking for a thermometer, I saw a girl walking. She looked familiar. Very familiar. That's when I realized that it was Brie. Oh god, I haven't seen her since the whole thing happened with Laura.

Luckily she hasn't seen me yet. I quickly get the thermometer and I pay for the items and then leave. I get in the car and drive back home.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I pull up in the driveway and get out. I unlock the door and I'm guessing Laura and Ryder are still sleeping since it was quiet. I go in the kitchen and cook some breakfast. I cooked some omelets, hash browns, and I sliced up some fresh fruits for us too eat. Once I was done, I went upstairs.

When I opened the door and walked in, I see Laura walking out the bathroom groaning and wiping her mouth. She sees me and gives me a smile.

Ross: good morning

Laura: morning (I go to her to give her a kiss, but she moves her head)

Ross: what's wrong?

Laura: nothing, I just threw up and I don't think you should kiss me right now. And I smell like throw up.

Ross: you threw up, why? Are you ok?

I wonder why she threw up. She's been tired a lot lately also eating a bit more than usual.

Laura: I think I'm getting sick or it's probably something I ate yesterday. I don't know.

Ross: I hope you feel better (I kiss her cheek and she glares at me)

Ross: what? I kissed your cheek (I chuckle)

Laura: but I'm disgusting right now. I smell nasty.

Ross: Laura, you'll never ever be disgusting to me ok?

Laura: how about when we're old and I'm all wrinkly and can't walk?

Ross: you'll still be my beautiful Laura. Even if you're wrinkly and can't walk. (I chuckle)

Laura: thanks Rossy, I love you (she kisses me and I kiss her back)