Chapter 83

A week later

Ross's POV

I wake up with Laura in my arms. I sleep with her in her bed now ever since she asked me to stay with her last week. She's more comfortable when I'm with her and so am I.

Laura: morning

Ross: good morning (I peck her lips and she smiles)

Oh yeah, we kiss each other too. We're not back together, but we act like a couple. I'm planning on getting back together with her. I'm just hoping she'll say yes.

Laura: can you please wake Ryder up? He has school today.

Ross: ok (I kiss her cheek and get up to go to Ryder's room)

I open Ryder's door and he was still sleeping.

Ross: buddy, time to wake up. You have school today. (Ryder opens his eyes and yawns)

Ryder: I don't want to go (he whines)

Ross: come on buddy

Ryder: will you and mommy bring me to school?

Ross: yeah, now come on go take a bath. (He nods)

After I give him a bath and change him, we go downstairs and I bring his backpack. I set it on the couch and we go to the kitchen were Laura was.

Laura: good morning (she smiles at us)

Ryder: morning mommy (he sits on the chair)

Ross: hey Laur (I peck her lips, she smiles at me then I sit next to her. Ryder looks at us smiling)

Laura's POV

Ross and I just dropped Ryder off to school. We're back at the penthouse, well I am. He went to the gym. I'm having a meeting here about new shipments of clothing and the cosmetic line. Dani will be here so we can decide on which we want to have for our line.

Shelly and Johanna are one of the people who gets all of our things together. Like shipments, checking up on all the new deliveries and so on. Shelly is the person in charge of getting the cosmetic line and Johanna is in charge of the shipments and deliveries in the boutique here in New York.

Shelly: ok Laura, for the cosmetics line you wanted to do, you wanted lip glosses right?

Laura: yeah

Shelly: we wanted to know which brushes you want for the lip glosses and also the colors

~•~•~•~•~•~

After picking the colors, the brush, color names, and the design for the bottle, I joined Dani and Johanna to talk about the boutique.

Johanna: new delivery of the spring line are going to be here from the factory in a week. They'll be at the store on the 27th. Also, we need to discuss on where you guys want to expand the boutique too.

Laura: Dani and I were discussing this last week and the best option is in LA.

Dani: we decided LA because that's where all the big names of Hollywood are and everyone wants us to open up a store over there.

Laura: also, we should expand the boutique here. It's too small and especially, we're adding new things we're going to need more room.

Dani: Laura's right, the new summer line we're going to release will have way more things than the spring line.

Johanna: alright. I'm going to start looking at areas in LA to open a store there. Also, I'm going to look for bigger places for sale so we can expand the boutique.