Chapter 104

~~few days later~~

Ross's POV

Today is the day Laura comes back to LA. I haven't told her about the encounter with Brie the other day. I plan to tell her in person and not over the phone. Ryder and I are on our way to pick her up.

Ryder: I can't wait to see mommy!

Ross: I can't wait either, buddy.

I drive to the runway where we were going to wait for her. Her plane was just landing when I got there, so it was perfect timing. The plane door opens and I see Laura in her sunglasses and her sweatshirt.

 The plane door opens and I see Laura in her sunglasses and her sweatshirt

When she sees us, she has a huge smile on her face. She quickly went down the step with her carry on bag in her hand. She came up to us and gave us a hug.

Laura: I missed you guys!

Ross: I missed you too

Ryder: I missed you mommy!

Laura: I missed you too, baby boy. (We pull away from the hug and I kiss Laura.)

After the kiss, Laura gives Ryder a kiss.

Ross: let's go home. (I say smiling. She nods and holds Ryder's hand and mine.)

We walk to the car, the guys already put her bags in the car. I buckle Ryder in his car seat. I get in the driver's seat and hold Laura's hand then I drive home.

Ross: it's good too have you back. (I bring her hand to my lips and I give it a kiss)

Laura: hmm, it's good too be back. (She looks at me smiling)

~•~•~•~•~•~

We just got home, Laura went upstairs to take a shower. I put Ryder in his room since he fell asleep. I think now is a good time to tell Laura about what happened when Ryder and I were at the ice cream store.

I go in our room and I think Laura is still in the shower. I decide to wait for her. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.

Laura's POV

I just got out of the shower and I dressed, I went to the room and see Ross peacefully sleeping. He looked so cute, I smile and go to him to give him a kiss. He kissed back which surprised me since I thought he was asleep.

Laura: I thought you were asleep?

Ross: I was, then you kissed me. (He says smiling)

Laura: I love you.

Ross: I love you too. (I got on top of him and rolled so I was laying next to him)