Who you are!

Jeff The Killer:

You are the best fighter in your karate class! You have been to many Olympics and won most of them. Trophies line your walls so you really are a good fighter! Your favorite color is blood red and your favorite food is hamburgers/cheeseburgers.

Laughing Jack:

You absolutely hate your parents! You are a bookworm and you LOVE reading! You read mostly fan-fiction though. You are slightly abused from time to time just because you were in a mental hospital in your childhood. Your favorite color is white and your favorite food is candy.

Eyeless Jack:

You are a violinist! You always have your instrument with you wherever you go and you perform in cafés all the time! People love you for it and applaud you each time. Your favorite color is blue and your favorite food is cookies!

Ben Drowned:

You are a very famous gamer-girl on YouTube! Everyone knows you from all your screams, colorful words, and plain stupidity. In your spare time, you play your guitar for fans and they love your music and you! Your favorite color is neon green and your favorite food is junk food!

Dr. Smiley:

You are a MAJOR freak when it comes to the human anatomy. You love the human body and organs as you study through them. Your favorite color is black and your favorite food is doughnuts!

Lost silver:

You are a Pokémon fan. You love Pokémon and you always dream of meeting some of the cute animals. You have your whole room decorated with plushies, posters, and colors of Pokémons! Your favorite color is silver and your favorite food is brownies!
______________________________
Sorry everyone who wanted a Slenderman scenario but I see him as more of a dad than a boyfriend. Requests for him won't be allowed but everyone else will! Now that you finally know yourself, kick back and wait for the story......

P.S. I also have a book called reader x bloody painter! Go to my profile for more details. Bye!

Lifeless Rose <3