End Of 'The' Month!!

I'm making another scenario after this. Two scenarios today! Yay!!!
-------------------------------------------
Jeff The Killer:

You have been waiting a whole month for Jeff to come back and it's all worth it. You were practicing some fighting skills in your backyard where your punch bag is. You had music blasting in your headphones so you couldn't here someone sneak up on you. Suddenly, two warms hands wrap around you from behind making you jump and punch the person. You turn around and pull out your headphones to see Jeff holding his nose.

"What have you been doing while I was gone? Punching a bag full of bricks?!" He exclaimed. You laugh and nod.

You really have been punching a bag full of bricks ever since he left. You gave Jeff a hug which he happily returned. Once you pulled away, you both had goofy smiles.

"What now?" You asked.

"Now... We beat the living crap out of that bag!"

Eyeless Jack:

You and (Ben's/gf) were playing a song together at the café. Her on the guitar and you on the violin. You duo were playing one of Lindsey's songs.

Once you both finished, you took some bows and free slices of cake too! You both sat down at a table and began talking about random stuff.

"I miss Ben." (Ben's/gf) says sadly. You were about to reply until you saw a little green person sneaking up behind her.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear~!" Ben says playfully as he hugged his girlfriend then gave her a kiss.

The image made you laugh but also miss EJ more from deep inside. You suddenly wanted to be alone so you excused yourself. You went to the café roof and watched the sun set slowly. Suddenly, cold hands wrap around you and lift you up to twirl you in the air. You squeal in delight already knowing who it is.

"EJ! You're back!"

"Just for you, baby." EJ says as he put you down and turned you around to give you a sweet and passionate kiss.

Pretty Cliché Don't Ya Think?

You & EJ: YOU RUINED THIS!!

Oops! Sorry! *Goes away smirking*

Once you and EJ pulled away, you gave him a big hug and giggled.

"C'mon sunshine. Let's go home and you can tell me what you did the past month." EJ says carrying you bridal style all the way home.

Laughing Jack:

You laid in bed and waited for your monochrome clown to come back. You have been waiting a whole month like everyone else and marked the day he would return to his normal state and back to you. But... It's already getting dark and you began drifting off to sleep. You couldn't wait any longer so you just drifted off.