He does something stupid/silly/funny/cute

Jeff the killer:

Jeff was hanging out at your place.....more like your roof and didn't come back down.

"Jeff get down here!" You yelled from your bedroom window.

"No! I am an angel and I can fly!" He yelled as you heard footsteps back up.

"Jeff it's not a good idea!"

"3........."

"No Jeff!"

"2........."

"Jeff......."

"1.........."

"Jeffrey.."

"Go!"

Did Jeff fly? No! In fact, he fell straight down to the ground but little did he know you planted a cactus garden before he came over......

Laughing Jack:

You wanted to give LJ a surprise visit so you went to his carnival. Going to his tent, you were expecting to hear the familiar 'pop goes the weasel' but instead you heard....... Ballet music?

Curiosity got the better of you as you inched closer. Once you were inside, you couldn't hold your laughter. LJ is wearing a pink tutu, a pink bow holding up his hair, and ballet shoes.

You couldn't hold it anymore so you laughed your butt off. LJ noticed you and stood there frozen. His face was redder than blood..... Literally.

"Y-Y/n?! What are you
d-doing h-here?!"

"Laughing my butt of! Ahahahahaha!"

After an hour of laughing, you finally calmed down. LJ however stayed crimson red but hung out with you anyways.

You were surprised he even had some color in his face for more than hour!

Eyeless Jack:

You finished your song on the violin and everybody cheered you on. You were at the café entertaining the customers with your violin because Ej wanted to hear you play.

You take a small bow in front of the audience and smile. Ej came up to you and hugged you.

"You were good" He said not letting go.

"Thanks. But can I leave the stage?"

"Not yet."

He kissed you in front of EVERYONE at the café. Some cheered, others awed. You were blushing slightly but kissed back in return. Everyone clapped and you pulled apart. You ended up getting a free treat before leaving.

Ben Drowned:

You were live on your phone because a certain midget wouldn't let you get your laptop and camera devices from your bedroom.

So being the curious gamer-girl you are, you sneaked to your room with your phone in hand. You didn't believe your eyes.

Ben was dressed up with Sally playing with a tea party. You held up the camera for everyone to see and all the comments started.

You rushed back downstairs quickly before Ben noticed and sat on the couch.

"This is why you make sure to lock doors in case you want some privacy." You say with a smile.

Dr. Smiley:

Smiley was hanging out at your place and decided to take you to the park. When you were there, an ice cream truck drove by.

"Want some ice cream, Y/n?"

"Sure."

When the man came out, you told him what you wanted.

"I'll have f/f ice cream."

"I'll have the same."

Once you got yours, you went and sat on a bench. Smiley came along but with a different flavor.

"I thought you were getting my flavor."

"Well I changed my mind."

Shrugging it off, you began eating your ice cream. Out the corner of your eye, you saw a cute little kitten eating a f/f ice cream.

Lost Silver:

You just got home from school/work etc. You placed your car keys on a table and sighed.

You were about to plop down on the couch when you heard laughing coming from your room. Curious, you tip toed to your room and cracked open the door.

You saw Silver sprawled on your bed with a cute little Pikachu in his arms. They were playing around and you couldn't help but squeal in awe.

Silver noticed and gave you a smile as you walked in. Pikachu walked up to you and let you pet him.

"He likes you!" Silver says watching you.

"Oh my god you didn't stutter!" I said shocked.

"You're r-right! Never
m-mind" His mood instantly drops.

You chuckled a little before walking over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry. I love you even more with your stutters. They make you cuter."

And with that, he grows happy again and watches you play with the yellow fur ball all day.
______________________________
Thanks for reading. This idea was from my friend _rawr12_. It was her idea and I'm happy she gave it to me. See ya on the other side!!

<3

Lifeless Rose