The Day It All Fell Crumbling Down To The Darkest Pits Of Hell...

The Day It All Fell Crumbling Down In To The Darkest Pits Of Hell....

UNEDITED/NOT GRAMMAR OR SPELL CHECKED!!! 

Jeff the Killer:

"Wake up." He nudged you over again. And you threw a pillow at his face, again. You heard a soft thud before the pillow fell on the bed again. A moment of silence fell upon you both until... "Wake up." You groaned in frustration and opened your eyes and narrowed them at Jeff's face. 

"I swear if you don't leave this room in two seconds I will personally drag you out with a smile on my face." Jeff pouted innocently at your threat and gave you a kiss on your forehead. "I know it's my birthday today and all I want for a present is sleep." He gave a light-hearted laugh and shook his head. 

"Not this year, baby. I am taking you out for a nice dinner. I got Tamara and Jane and Clocky to take you shopping anywhere you like, and of course, my treat." You gave him a caring smile and sat up off the couch that you were sleeping on and gave him a hug. He hugged back and rested is head on the crook of your neck.

"You're too nice. You didn't have to do any of that." You say, "Thanks though, love." He nodded and let go of you. "I'm the best. Now get up and get ready. It's bad enough that they're so inpatient."

At the Dress Shop

"What about this one?" You asked the three girls as you came out wearing a red dress. "OH HELL NO!" They said in union. You sighed in agreement, the dress was actually horrible! You've been here for a few hours and each dress we found was either not right, too simple, too complicated, or just plain ugly. We're at the point of giving up!

"Wait, I found it!" Clocky yells from behind a few isles away. She steps out with a beige colored dress in her hands before handing to you and pushing you into the fitting rooms. A few moments later, you come out. "Oh my Zalgo! YOU LOOK LOVELY!" I and Jane fist bump and Clocky squeals. The dress really isn't that bad. Check it out!

As you were about to thank them and get back in your clothes, the worst thing happened

As you were about to thank them and get back in your clothes, the worst thing happened. A group of 5 masked men, entered with guns. They shot the ceiling and everyone began falling on their knees and laid flat on the ground. Well, not everyone. There was still me and you three. A guy (judging by his figure) aimed his gun at us. "Hey you four, get down on your knees or I'll shoot you all!" You only laughed and ran at him, zipping past bullets. Your fist connected instantly with his chin and you uppercut another and kicked a guy's area. The three fell to the ground instantly. Jane got the other one and you were about to go help until you heard it. A gun shot. Pain hit you so hard and you felt something warm oozing down your stomach.