He Is Slightly Cheesy

Jeff The Killer:

"Why do you do this to me?" You yelled tears streaming down your face.

"Because. You are a total bitch who only deserves death!" Jeff yelled back taking out his knife and pinning you under his grip. He smirked at you and raised his knife saying

"Go. To. Sle-"

"AHHHHHHHH"

You woke from your dream screaming your lungs out. Suddenly, two warm arms wrap around you and you sob on his hoodie. You tell him what happened and a tear falls from his face.

"Y/n I love you so much, this whole galaxy isn't big enough to store it in. I would die for you if I ever did anything like that!"

You gave him a passionate kiss and then laid back in bed. This time in Jeff's arms.

Eyeless Jack:

You and EJ are hanging out under a tree in a park with the violin by your side. All of a sudden you wanted to play it for fun.

So you got it ready and began playing some random song. EJ clapped at the ending and slid his arms around your waists and said:

"Y/n if I could give you the whole world, I would. I would give you everything I can as long as you give me one thing in return..."

"And that would be?"

"Your heart"

You gave your cheesy boyfriend a kiss and packed up everything to leave. On your way back, you got cookies and ate them happily at home.................. Or what was left of them XD.

Laughing Jack:

As always, you and LJ are at his carnival. You were walking around the carnival and chatting for the heck of it because you were plain bored. When you weren't looking, LJ swooped you in his arms and hugged you tightly.

"Y/n, you are my life, heart, and soul. If anything bad happened to you, I would die to make it better. I know you aren't leaving me anytime soon and I'm happy. I love you so much, love itself can't describe what I mean. Stay with me and I'll love you forever!"

You almost broke down in tears but you kept it in and kissed me. You say thanks and hug him as tight as you can.

LJ offers you some candy which you accept and keep walking around the carnival hand in hand together for the rest of the day.

Ben Drowned:

Ben here thought it would be cool to take you out. Where? In Call of Duty Black ops 2, of course! As you were enjoying the virtual blood on you, Ben has been really romantic lately. When you weren't looking, Ben gave you a kiss and looked deeply in your eyes.

"Y/n, I want to give you my heart so badly right now, you don't know how much. But the problem is that I don't have one. It kills me to not be able to give you something so special so I'll give something else... The key..."

You hugged Ben so tightly and gave him a long kiss. The zombies around you clapped and cheered before you shot them all and beat Ben's high score leaving him slightly upset..... Yup! Best girlfriend ever 😂!

Dr. Smiley:

Smiley is teaching you how to 'help' a person. Apparently, your school slut aka bully 'volunteered'.

"I'm sorry, Y/n! Please help me!" Her pleas gave off a guilty presence and you just felt pity.

After convincing yourself and Smiley, you untied her off the metal table thinking she'll learn right? Wrong. Instead of thanking you, she hugged Smiley and pushed her breasts on him while saying 'Thank you' over and over again.

The slut turned around to face you and smirked before trying to kiss Smiley. Key word: Trying. Smiley slapped her out cold before tying her to the metal table again. He gave you a kiss and said:

"Y/n, you are my life. If anything cost you, it would cost me more. I love you! A lot of sluts like her are around here and they never learn. The only pure beauty I find is you here. You are not the definition of beauty. You are beauty and that's something every man can wish for. I'm happy mine came true."

You cried your eyes out and he hugged you in his embrace tightly. When the girl woke up, you took pleasure of 'helping' her out as with Dr. Smiley by your side.

Lost Silver:

You and Silver were watching a movie in your house. You strangely noticed that Silver hasn't been being so shy lately and he keeps staring at you with a smile on his face. It's cute yet scary.

"Silver you alright? You keep staring." Silver nodded his head and laughed.

"Y/n, I love you so much and I'll love you for ever and ever and ever! You are my life and I donate every second of my heart beat to you. You have no idea how much I will grieve if anything ever happened yo you. I will go crazy just to be by your side and tell you almost all day how much I love you!" Chimed Silver as he hugged you tightly and didn't let you go. You laugh at his cute behavior and thank him for the cheesy speech. You continue the movie together in each other's arms with no worries!
______________________________
Annnd...... Done! Hi guys!

Lifeless Rose