You're Meeting Me!

Ok, I have a few things to say. First off, yes, I'm aware I skipped the skateboard chapter. I did it because I have no knowledge with skateboards of any kind but I'm hoping I can learn later in my life. I'm truly sorry symphy5sos for not doing it. Maybe if you can give me another idea I will most likely use it to make it up. That's pretty much all I have to say for now. Peace!

>~(•^•)~<

"Tamara, where are you?!" Slendy yelled as his voice echoed throughout the hallway. I (of course) wasn't listening. My music is blaring through my headphones and a nice mystery book is in my hands as I'm snuggled up in a blanket in my bedroom. "Tamara!" Again, I can't hear. I was so engrossed in the book to find who the culprit is, I almost didn't notice the hand that snaked its way on my shoulder causing me to jump up high. I wasn't happy as pulled my headphones away but I think Slender could tell. "What is it, Slender?" He 'smiled' and took my hand in his as he teleported me to the living room away from my warm covers. "They're here!"

And here they are! A small smile made its way to my lips. "Hi, I'm Tamara." The girls who were standing in front of me did the usual greetings with some waves. "Well I'll leave you girls to it." Slender says before leaving. We stood in silence for a few seconds until someone thankfully broke it. "Well we should introduce ourselves!" The female started, "I'm (EJ's/gf) and these weirdos here are (Jeff's/gf), (LJ's/gf), (Ben's/gf),
(Smiley's/gf), (Silver's/gf), and last but not least, (Jason's/gf)!" I smiled even wider as we all grew comfortable around eachother and began talking as we sat on the couches.

So the next few hours went by as I got asked many questions such as 'how old are you?' (14) and 'what do you do for fun?' (Play violin, write, listen to music, or read). (Ben's/gf)'s eyes lit up as she said she plays guitar. (Ej's/gf) plays violin. A few more were asked as I answer them out. "Okay okay okay, enough questions. It's shopping time at the mall!" (Jeff's/gf) said as she got up off the couch. The girls agreed as they also got up with me along. I grabbed my wallet and watch from my bedroom and rushed back downstairs.

"Slenderp! We're going shopping!" I shout and bolt out the door. I didn't wait for an answer because I didn't want to hear one. The girls giggled and ran behind me. The mall wasn't really far. It is really just a ten minute walk. The girls and I chatted as we walked along the way. "So Tamara tell us more about yourself!" (Silver's/gf) said. "Alright. I have a brother who I hate dearly, two step siblings, and Khalil (call him Kile) and Noura. We don't talk and I'm fine with it. I'm in the eighth grade and always wanted to go to the military. I also wanted to visit England and Paris, my two favorite places."

The girls nodded as they listened to me ramble on and on about myself. Finally, we made it: the mall. "C'mon!" I shout as I run to the entrance. You see, I'm not really one to shop but I like looking around and buy anything the catches my eye. I heard the gal's laughter behind me as we visited Hot Topic and Spencer's and many more places. We took pictures of each other and played around before heading to the food court. We all ordered from Subway's (which I happily ended up paying for everyone since I wanted to) and went to sit somewhere.

"So Tamara, have you had your eye on anyone lately?" (Smiley's/gf) asked raising her eyebrows in a suggestive matter. I snorted and rolled my eyes, "Naw. I don't have my eye on anyone. It's not like anyone will date me." The girls looked at each other in a way I couldn't comprehend and then smirked at me. "Don't give up so easily. You never know who's out there." (Jeff's/gf) says. I chuckle then nod my head and presume eating. I swear though I catch the girls giving me the sinister smile every now and then.

'What are they up to?' I thought.

We finished eating and looked around a few more stores before going home. I will not deny or confirm if we went to Victoria's Secret. Damn, that place scars me just by looking at it. "Slendy, honey's home!!" I shout at the top of my lungs as I barged home. Slendipoo teleports to the living room and notices the many bags we're holding. "Nope." He says and walks away. I bursted out laughing. We placed the bags in my room. The girls went downstairs but I stayed in my room and put my things away. Yeah, another thing, I hate leaving things until the last minute. If you do it now, you'll be free later so it's a wise choice.

"Knock knock." His sweet voice filled my room. I glanced back at him with a smile on my face, "Hey Helen." He saw me put the things away and chuckled. I did too and continued. "Um Tamara I have a question to ask you." Helen nervously said. "Okay. Shoot." He went to stand behind me and pulled his mask to the side. "Tamara, I've known you for a pretty long time and I was wondering. Would you be my girlfriend?" The question caught me off guard as my hands stopped moving. I slowly turned around as the grin on my face widened. "I would absolutely love to." A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he gave me a hug. "Thank you." He said pulling away. I nodded and stared at those two blue oceans who I sank in immediately.

We slowly inched closer as our eyes began slowly closing. We stopped moving as our lips were millimeters apart. "I love you." He whispered, his hot breath on my lips. "I love you too." And just like that, his lips smashed on to mine. A group of screams erupted from the bedroom door which caused us to pull apart with blushing faces. There stood the girls VIDEO TAPING us. OH MY GOD, WHY?!?!?! "I hate you all." I mumbled under my breath as the girls heard and laughed. "Yay! A new couple!" (Jeff's/gf) says cheerfully, "See? What did I tell ya?" I laughed and realized something. My hand was holding onto Helen's as he was giving it a light squeeze. I blushed even harder.

We continued chatting a bit as the boys came later on and they soon found out and congratulated us. Slender found out later on. He whined a bit about how he was the last person to know as I shrugged. 'It's what you get for not helping us with the bags earlier.' The rest of the day went by smoothly and everyone soon went home. The girls and I traded numbers and now my phone will not shut up because of the group chat they added me in. Wonderful! Please note the sarcasm. After that, I just went to sleep. I am super tired and I think I had enough fun for one day...