First Date = First Kiss

Jeff the killer:

Jeff wanted to take you to a restaurant for your first date. You ended up going to Mabel's restaurant.

As you got in a waitress seated you and brought out menus. You ordered what you want and he ordered the same as you.

"So Y/n. Where did you grow up?"

"In (h/t)."

"Which schools did you go to?"

"Middleton Elementary, Seaside Middle School, and Hamilton College."

He nodded his head and begin asking you more questions as you did the same. You grew interested in your killer boyfriend.

Your food, soon, came and you ate in peace. By the time you left, he quickly took your hand causing you to face him and kiss you.

You slightly blushed, when you pulled apart but hugged him and continued home with him hand in hand.

Laughing Jack:

LJ has been begging you, for the past week, to take you on a date. You finally agreed and went to his carnival.

Once you got there, LJ went and turned on its power. You were amazed at how the once black and white carnival turned full of life. You took a few steps before a tremendous idea struck you.

"Hey LJ."

"Yeah?"

You darted inside the carnival and looked over your shoulder.

"Catch me, if you can!" You shouted.

LJ laughed manically and began chasing you. For the next couple hours, you played in the carnival and rode all rides except one.

The Ferris Wheel!

LJ hopped you on before getting in himself. The ride went up slowly until...

Squeak!! It...... Stopped

Before panicking, LJ grabbed your wrist and gently kissed you. Once you pulled apart, the ride began moving again.

You got off safe and sound and rode on LJ's shoulder while he said sweet nothings the whole date.

Eyeless Jack:

Ej is taking you to the park, not without your violin.

"Why??" You whined. Why the violin?

"Because. It's a surprise!" He mimicked which caused you to hit him playfully.

Sighing in defeat, you brought it with you. When you reached the park, you saw a picnic table and blanket.

He took your hand and led you there before sitting you down. He gave you your favorite sandwich and pulled out a kidney for himself.

You talked, played and now you're resting in Ej's arms watching the sunset. You grew curious for the violin so you asked again.

"I wanna hear you play." He replied handing it to you.

Smiling warmly, you played 'Phantom of the opera' by Lindsey Stirling. Once you finished Ej placed his hands around your waist and lifted his mask to expose his lips.

"Beautiful." He complimented and kissed you passionately

You blushed slightly but continued to watch the sun set over the horizon before leaving.

Ben Drowned:

"Where do you wanna go?" Ben asked handing you his video games.

"CoD, Black ops two, Zombie style." You smirked picking it out.

Ben wanted to take you on a date and by that, he means a date in a video game. Ben smirked as he placed the game in your ps3 and then teleported both of you inside.

You were in the town and you had guns. You nod at Ben and waited.

Good..... Let the games begin!

Once zombies started coming, you began kicking ass. Ben, however, needed help.

Groaning, you forgot about your group of zombies and went to kill his group. Once you saved his butt, he snaked an arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"My knight in shining armor." He smirked.

"And my damzel in distress." You mocked

He grins warmly and pulls you into a kiss. You were shocked but kissed back. As you kissed back, you held out your gun and shot into the distance.

Ben pulled apart and saw that you shot a zombie so far in the distance that it was nearly impossible to see with the human eye. You left Ben baffled as you continued playing the video game.

Dr. Smiley:

Smiley is taking you to a dance club for your date. Once you reached there, he went to talk to the DJ while you talked to some girls.

All of a sudden, your favorite slow song began playing. Smiley came over and took your hand and led you to the dance floor.

He put his arms on your waist and you put your hands on his shoulder. You moved in sync as the song played and didn't notice that everyone's staring at you. Smiley looked deep into your eyes and said.

"I love you, Y/n, with all my heart."

"I love you too." You say and smiled.

Smiley took down his mouth guard and leaned in. You did the same and kissed his warm lips. Everyone awed and cheered as you continued to dance for the rest of the night.

Lost Silver:

"Y-Y/n?"

"Yes Silver?"

"C-Can I-I......" His arms began disappearing.

"Can you what?" You asked slightly worried.

"Oh for crying out loud." He said and smashed his lips onto yours.

You were taken aback but kissed him. When you pulled apart, Silver was as red as blood. He regained his arms back and hugged you.

He cuddled with you and whispered sweet nothings in your ear all day long. You might've not gone on a first date and you didn't actually want to go. You were happy just with him.