Nope! Go Find Anotha!

Jeff The Killer:

You have been given one month in jail and you're two weeks through. As you layed back in your own cell, some clanking on bars awoke your silence. You looked up to see the female cop (who surprisingly happens to be a good old best friend) smiling at you.

"Hey there, Y/n. You have someone waiting for you." She said getting her keys to unlock your cell.

"Who is it Mio?" You asked with curiosity as you sat up.

"A guy named Jeff. He wouldn't show us his face though." Mio took her keys out the lock and slid open the doors.

You walked up to Mio, keeping some distance between you and the bars as she did the same. Unexpectedly, you slammed the bars back open, and smiled a cheeky smile. Mio looked shocked at you as you began dusting off your orange jumpsuit.

"Tell him to go die in a hole and never return." You whispered. It was hardly audible but Mio heard it clearly.

Mio, who is still shocked, nodded her head and locked your cell before leaving you. However, not before dropping an envelope through the bars. You knew it was from Jeff so you didn't wanna read it.

Laughing Jack:

Swing. Swing. Stab!

You practiced with your katana as you cut off branches and stabbed trees, in the forest. You pictured them as humans whiched helped you a whole lot. You suddenly remember LJ and yell a battle cry as you stabbed a tree deep enough to go through the other end. Clapping was heard from behind you as you take your katana out of the tree and aim it at the voice. LJ stood there leaning on a stabbed tree while you glared at him. He had a guilt expression with a hint of anger.

"Can I help you?" You spat holding your ground.

"Yes. Go back out with me." You practically laughed and wiped off a tear.

"No. What happened? Got rejected?" You snickered as he nodded his head slightly.

You unexpectedly swing your sword at LJ's chest. A long thin and deep cut was shown under his torn shirt on his chest. The cut began immediately healing which made you angrier.

"I knew it would heal quickly." You spat, "But how come my heart hasn't healed as well?"

Then you ran back home, leaving LJ standing there alone and broken.

Good. Now he knows how I feel.......

Eyeless Jack:

You happily finished your fifth performance at the café. You got a job there and they pay you big time! All cheered and clapped at your ending and you bowed. Out of the corner of your eye, you see.... NO WAY!!! THE Lindsey Stirling! She was clapping and as well and winked. You smiled back at her and head off the stage and sat alone at your table. She came over to your table and sat down.

"You're Y/n, right?" She asked.

"Yes. Who wants to know?" You asked trying so hard not to squeal.

"No one in particular... But are you willing to go back out with EJ?" She asked with the slightest hope ever.

"Sorry. Not a chance. If he wants me that bad, then calling me names and such won't help em." You whispered.

Lindsey smiled brightly and nodded before giving you not one. Not two. But three tickets to her upcoming concert, a VIP card, a shirt and an autograph.

"I hope you can make it." She said before leaving. You squealed in your spot and thanked Lindsey before she left. But she didn't leave your line of vision. No. Instead, she went over to someone else to talk to. The person was hidden behind a few people so you couldn't see him or her.

Suddenly, you saw a hint of blue and black from the person. You panicked and put all your stuff in a bag and ran out the café. You kept your violin in a special place in the café though. You couldn't handle seeing EJ.... Not now. Not ever!

Ben Drowned:

You finished recording a video like always. You got much more subscribers after you and Ben's breakup. You were about to upload your video when Cleverbot popped up.

BenDrowned: Can we talk?

Heartbreak: Nope! Gtg bye!

BenDrowned: Please. I'm sorry. I was being stupid

Heartbreak: Don't care. Now if you'll excuse me, I have fans to impress.

You quickly closed the site and uploaded the video. After you did, your screen turned off and red letters began appearing on your monitor.

No Matter How Many Times You Reject Me, I Will Always Love You. Never Forget That.....

Dr. Smiley:

You just finished paperwork at the school but didn't leave yet. A knock came from the classroom door which scared you slightly.

"Who would come here this late?" You thought. Yeah it was that late.

You went to open the door but regretted it as soon as you turned the knob. Smiley stood there in normal clothes... And not bloody for once. You immediately shut the door and went back to your desk, in anger. Smiley opened the door looking slightly hurt but more angry.

"I'm sorry for being such a douchebag." He left after that, slamming the door behind him.

He thought, if you cared, you would chase after him. But of course you can't expect the one you hurt to fall for you. You never could... Ever. But he will make it up.

Lost Silver:

"Hey Y/n where's your candy?" Jacob asked searching through your cupboards.

"Upstairs in my room, beside the dresser, under the fifth loose floorboard, on the right." You replied grinning.

Ever since the breakup, Jacob has been staying over. He helped you get over it which relieved a lot of anger issues in you. Jacob nodded his head and went upstairs to get the candy. Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turn around to stare at a really messed up Silver. He had puffy eyes and uncombed hair. Suddenly, he began sobbing.

"Y-Y/n, I-I am so s-sorry." Silver whimpered. He still had his half heart necklace around his neck.

"Well too late now. I'm still upset. Now leave before Jacob gets back." You say sternly.

Silver only nodded in response and dissolved away. Literally. A note on the floor was all was what left of him. You pick it up to read:

I will make things right! I promise you...
______________________________
Well. That was something.