Meet Jason The Toymaker

Who You Are:

Stars, stars, stars and even more stars. You are an astronomy lover who is curious about everything in space and would love to know more. You can NOT help it. You were interested in galaxies since the age of five and look where you are! Your favorite color is neon purple and your favorite food is chips! Yay!

When you meet:

Again out at midnight, ay? You are out at midnight with a professional telescope and sketchpad and camera at a park near a rundown toyshop. You always used to go to the old toyshop and play with your best friend Jason. But all things came to an end when you had to move. Jason understood and promised he'd wait for you. Well he didn't. After ten years, you came back to town and found it shut down. Probably forgot about you. You blinked away any tears and just focused on your work. Just as you were looking through your telescope, someone tapped your shoulder gently. You sighed annoyingly and turned around. What you saw was incredible. More like who you saw. Maroon hair, gold eyes, red sweater and jeans (Go with me here on this one) and a large grin.

"J-Jason?" You asked shocked.

"Well hello. I told you I'd wait..."

He Asks You Out!!

After that encounter, you and Jason have been hanging out... A whole lot. Since you live alone, Jason would always go to your house. You two always had fun and over two years, you had a small crush on him. What you didn't know was Jason also has a small crush on you too. Well one day, Jason came over when you were cooking.

"Hey Jace." You said happily.

"H-Hey N-N/n (Nickname)." Jason stuttered out nervously.

You looked up from your cooking and at him. Jason was shifting in his spot and tapping the table eagerly.

"Jason, are you okay?" You asked walking up to him.

"Y-Yeah." Jason replied sadly, "I wanted to ask you out. I have had a crush on you for a while and I couldn't tell you because I was sorta afraid until now. So... What do you say?"

You stared at Jason wide-eyed with your mouth slightly ajar. Unexpectedly, you wrapped your arms around him and nodded your head rapidly.

"I would absolutely LOVE to go out with you..."

He Does Something
Stupid/Silly/Funny/Cute:

Jason decided on showing you his toyshop, one day, and you happily agreed. Once you reached inside, he took you in through a green door. You gasped in surprise and awe. Dolls everywhere were placed and stuffed animals lied in bright corners.

"So what do you think?" Jason asked lacing his fingers between yours.

"This. Is. Awesome. It was like ten years ago. Full of life and happiness."

"Well good because it was all for you..." Jason gave you a hug and you immediately hugged back.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw the dolls and animals move and begin clapping. You smiled at the sight and chuckled slightly.

"I love you, Y/n..."

"I love you too, Jason..."

You Find Him Singing (For You)!