He Saves Ya!

Jeff The Killer:

"Okay, okay. Liu likes to go to five places." Jeff says listing them in his head.

1: Cemetery
2: Town
3: Woods
4: Abandoned Cabin
5: Church

"I'll start with the cemetery."

Jeff searched the cemetery far and wide but didn't find anything useful. He never found a (h/c) headed girl with his brother. That relieved him yet also worried him.

10 - 2 hours

He looked around town. However, nothing. He searched and searched. He even considered looking for you in public. Yet he never found you.

8 - 2 hours

The woods and cabin were no help either. By now he's crying for you to come back. He's not giving up now.

6 - 4 hours

"Okay... Okay..." He sniffled, "One more place."

When he reached the church, his heart sunk. There you are: chained and bruised. Some of your flesh is lying on the ground with Liu in a corner.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!" Jeff screams taking out his knife. Liu smirked and pushed himself off the wall.

"A favor." That set Jeff off enough to only see red. He charged at Liu so fast, all Liu saw was a blur.

Jeff caught him by surprise and stabbed his brother in the stomach and twisted the knife. Liu screamed in pure agony and fell to his knees. Jeff took his knife out and stabbed his brother again and again in the heart. (Since Liu is immortal, it takes a while for him to die.)

Liu screamed and tried to protect himself with his knife yet he wasn't able to cause much damage. On the last few bits of life Liu had Jeff says:

"No one takes my sweet cheeks and survives." He plunged his knife in Liu's chest a couple more times before going over to you.

Jeff crouched down to you to see you unconscious. He checks your pulse to see you have one... Just barely there. He broke the chains and quickly yet gently picked you up, carefully of your cut skin.

Jeff ran out that church, fast as lightening, to the nearest hospital. He kissed your head and cried his eyes out.

"Don't worry, baby. You're making it out alive."

Eyeless Jack:

"SLENDERMAN!" EJ shouted as he burst in the mansion. He got a few worried stares from his fellow partners.

Slenderman looked up from his newspaper to see his best cannibal crying while shaking terribly.

"What is it, child?" He asks as others' gaze shift from one person to the other.

EJ showed Slendy Zalgo's picture and grasped his hair.

"Please take me to his palace so I can bring her back. I love her too much to let her go!" Slender immediately nodded knowing what it's like to lose someone they love.

"I'll go and help!" Clockwork said and soon some more began volunteering too.

Once a group formed, EJ nodded and got ready. Slender nodded and teleported his group to Zalgo's throne.

There he sat. All proud and happy with a smile on his face. We'll see how long that smile will last. Zalgo clapped and stood up in a fighting stance.