He Kills Your Rapist...

You are now unconscious at the hospital because some guy raped you. Your boyfriend knew after an hour of you being in the hospital and got mad. He ran out of there leaving you to recover with a friend.

Jeff The Killer:
{His POV in all characters}

I saw him jogging down the side walk at night. He will pay... HE WILL PAY! The guy took a turn into an alley and I followed. I hid in the shadows and saw him breathe heavily. His chest that's moving up and down won't be moving after tonight.

"You raped her..." I said in the shadows.

The man looked around worried and scared... Good!

"N-No... I'm sorry... I WAS DRUNK!" He yelled putting his hands to his head.

I got out of the shadows and reflected my knife against the Moon's beams.

"You raped her..." I said again.

"I'm sorry... Please don't hurt me... Please." His pleas are nothing.

"I bet she pleaded the same way.... She even begged, didn't she?" I ran to him and stabbed him in the stomach.

"This is for her pain you caused." I stabbed him in the heart.

"This is for her begging... " I stabbed him in the eye.

"And this is for the burden you put on her." I stabbed him in the skull.

His screaming ceased as I used his blood to write on the walls:

Go to sleep... No one touches my girl....

Eyeless Jack:

"HOW COULD YOU!?" I yelled as I stabbed the rapist.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me..." The man pleaded for mercy. Now he's gonna get it.

"SHE BEGGED YOU TO STOP! SHE ASKED FOR MERCY AND YOU GAVE HER NONE!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" I ran over and stabbed his heart over and over. His screams were loud, but mine are louder.

"NO ONE TOUCHES MY GIRL AND LIVES!" I yelled again.

I stabbed him a couple more times until all I felt is sadness. I took my mask off and cried all the tears I could make.

Why couldn't I be there to protect you? Why? Why? Why?

Laughing Jack:

I shoved more candy down his throat.

"Please... I'm more than sorry.... I couldn't resist..." The man choked out.

"You tortured her... You saddened her... How am I going to remember that beautiful smile if she won't show it anymore?..." I asked as I shoved more poisness candy down his throat.

"I am more than regretful... Please stop this madness..." He pleaded.

"Did she ask for you to stop?... Yes... Did you stop?.... NO! WHY SHOULD MY BABY SUFFER AND NOT YOU?!?" I shoved more candy down his throat.

I used my claw as I open his stomach up and used acidic candy. I shoved in more poisoned candy then stitched up his stomach. The man screamed out of the pain and I listened to the melody.

I'm awfully sorry for his behavior, Y/n. I wasn't there long enough.... Please save me when I'm saving you. Please wake up to hold me again...

Ben Drowned:

The guy plays Majora's Mask. Hehehe GOOD! I used his character and drowned him in the water...

"You raped my baby...." The message I sent said.

The man looked scared but he shook his head in disbelief.

"She was in pain..." The new message said.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." The man chanted over and over again.

I teleported out of the game when he wasn't looking and unsheathed my sword from behind him.

"And you will be in pain too." I whisper in his ear.

Before he screamed, I put my sword through that dirty minded brain of his. Before I left, I left a message on his game..

He raped my girl.... He shouldn't have done that. He met a wonderful fate...

Dr. Smiley:

I clutched another organ and squeezed it. His screams were like a melody to hear. But it also reminded me of
Y/n's screams. To me, her scream aches my heart. I cry at her screams. Why? Because my new patient raped her.

"I beg you to stop! Take whatever you want. Just please leave me alone..." The rapist yelled... No...

"Wasn't that the very same question my baby asked? Wasn't that what she begged for you to do? Stop? Well you didn't and I'm not gonna either..." I said as I squeezed the second last organ.

All is left is the main part of the body.... The heart...

The man caught my gaze as he began saying a prayer. I laughed as I gently took his beating heart in my palm. Then, I clutched it harder and yanked it out. His screams were wonderful.... I laughed as he stopped screaming and I breathing heavily. I put my bloody hand to my face and softly sobbed.

Can I see those sparkles in your eyes again, when you wake up? Or were those stolen too?

Silver:

"You did it..." I said again.

"I'm sorry. Please no.... Please!..." Her rapist yelled.

"Oh don't worry... I'm not going to kill you... No.... Others will...." I say. Suddenly, Slenderman appeared in front of the man.

"Torture him as much as possible... I'm videotaping" I said pulling out a camera.

Slender nodded as I pressed the button. Slender's torture is very brutal.... I like it... And so will my baby....

I never was the perfect boyfriend..... But this has gone too far...
______________________________
I nearly cried.... That was too much....

~ Silent Killa