Ending #1

Warning: Ending of book starting. And lots of tissues will be needed. Beware because I cried myself. I don't cry...

Death isn't a beautiful thing before marriage...

Jeff The Suicidal

Beep... Beep... Beep... Kill me... beep... Why her... Beep... She was innocent... Beep... beep... beep.... It was her special night... Beep... The beeps are always around the corner...

"Come back baby..."

"Why aren't you talking?..."

Only beeps...

"You would say you wouldn't leave me... Are you leaving me now...?"

No response...

"Remember honey, when I first met you? You didn't cry in fear nor beg for your life... No... You laughed at me when I came into your room. Telling me to search up myself on Google images. I was like utterly shocked. And what about the other time when I was acting like a fool trying to ask you out? I remember how you nodded and kissed my cheeks. More than five years and I still feel it there. I still feel the skin of your beautiful and magical lips. Why? It's probably because I love you too much."

She's listening... right?

"Oh! Remember the day I was being funny and jumped into the cactus garden you had. You were laughing your ass off for two hours and didn't bother helping until later. It was cute how you would let out the uncontrollable giggles when I groaned in pain... Can you hear a word I'm saying...?"

No... She isn't...

"Do you remember our first date, baby? We ended up going to Maple's Restaurant. I grew interested in you and began asking questions. Where you grew up, what schools you went to everything I could ask. And when we left, I... kissed you. I made our first kiss come true and you know what? I loved it so much! Every time I think about it, butterflies flutter in my stomach. So why is it hurting me to remember all these memories? Why am I crying so much when I know you'll be okay...?"

Beep... Beep.... She's never okay... Beep... Not with you anyways... Beep... Always... Beep... In... Beep... Danger...

"I remember when you were with some old friends somewhere. They were talking sh** about me and I faked hurt to see if you cared about me or not. I got more of an answer than I needed. You actually had the guts to stick up for a killer... Me.. You loved me and I loved you... I still love you more than you can realize... So tell me why do I feel like I'm having such high expectations right now... Why am I going to feel disappointed...?"

Beep... Always was a disappointment... Beep... She loved you... Beep... Out of pity... Beep... Beep...

"My hoodie was your favorite article of clothing wasn't it? The very first day you wore it, you didn't mind the blood stains or the knife that used to take lives. That's right. Used to. I stopped taking lives five years ago and you felt bad. You thought it was because of you. No baby it was for you. I did it because I love you. Anyways, I'm getting off topic. When I noticed my hoodie was missing when I woke up, I thought you cleaned it or something. Big surprise when I saw you wearing it. Looked just like me in a way. You love that hoodie as much as I love you. And my love won't ever go away... It stays only for you..." His voice cracks in the end...

Beep... Beep... Stop... Beep... Trying... You can't... Have her anymore... She's... Beep... Already gone... Beep..

"Sh** I suddenly remembered. We had this big fight. I called you the worst thing possible and it hurt you. I was a jerk for calling you an ugly whore. I didn't mean it and I showed it to you when you sat alone on the bench with me. The fact I cried in front of you —which is something I never do in front of anyone— shows that I trust you. Do you trust me the very same way...?"

She never has.... Beep... Never will... Beep... Why are you... Beep... Still trying?!...

Jeff continued to list off all his memories together. The parties, jealousy, the break up and make up. Both were crap. There was that killer meeting. He let you meet everyone. And what about his ‘excitement’? There was also the kidnapping, his regrets, group chats and even the first time on a plane... But... There was the most recent cheerful memory.

"Baby *sniff* baby. Do you remember the photos we took? The ones where I gave you an unexpected kiss? And there is the one at the end where I flip off my middle finger with a da*n smile on my human face. I keep that one with me. And I took it for one reason and one reason only. I knew that day was your birthday but I had something else in mind baby... You see when I sent you with the girls for a dress the day after, I was waiting for you to come home to a birthday surprise. A surprise I was hoping you would have said yes to..." He got down on one knee and took a small black box out of his pocket and opened it up. A ring laid tucked inside.

"So Y/n, I want you to know that all of my time with you was more than a dream. You were sent down from the heavens and somehow brought to me... I can't describe how god damn happy you make me and I never will be able to. I want you to wake up right now and see how happy I am that you are alive and well. I want you to see all my tears and my stained shirt. I want you to see how much I love you and I didn't know how to do it other than doing this little gesture. So I, Jeffrey Alexander Woods am going to ask you... Will you, my life, my love, my blood, my own energy source... Will you Y/n M/n L/n do the honor of marrying me...?"

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....
Why try the impossible......?