Regrets (Ben Drowned)

You woke up and sat up quickly rubbing your temples to take away the dizziness.

"That was some dream..." You mumbled to yourself.

"That wasn't a dream." You hear Ben say. And that's when you look up.

You were in a dark hospital room with monitors beeping by your side and nurses and doctors occasionally walking by the hall window. You had a half open window leading to outside and some chairs lying around. One had your laptop on it. Ben was sitting on a chair, his head down like he's being scolded.

"Hey Ben." You say with a smile. He looked up at you, smiling, and a few tears began falling down his cheek before he looked down again.

You didn't realize you got off the bed and started walking towards him until you felt your feet get cold. You sat by him and gave him a hug. He clung onto you and began crying on your shoulder.

"Hey hey hey. It's okay. Shh what's wrong?" You asked. Ben let go of you and sighed heavily.

"It's just... I'm having doubts."

"Of our relationship?" You asked understanding where this is coming from. He nodded and hugged you again. You smile and take off his beanie and play with his hair.

"It'll be alright. We will power through like all the other times and fight. Sure I'm in the hospital... Again but that means nothing. As long as you're strong, you'll pull through. Now show me that smile." Ben chuckled slightly and cracked a grin which made you smile wider.

"Hey while we're at it, I think my father hit my cheek and gave me a bruise. Care to kiss it away?" Ben laughed before kissing your cheek.

"Don't forget here." You say pointing to your nose. He kissed your nose. "Here." He kissed your forehead. "Here." He kissed your other cheek. "Here." He kissed your chin. You laughed out loud and pointed to your lips.

"You forgot one more spot." Ben groaned and rolled his eyes before smashing his lips on to yours. Once he pulled away, you both smile.

"Did all the bruises go away now?" Ben asked. A mischievous grin came to your face and you shook her head.

"My lips haven't healed yet." And you smashed your lips onto him. He kissed back and wrapped his hands around you making you giggle.

"I love you." Ben says after pulling away.

"I love you too!" You say leaning back onto his chest.

Best boyfriend I can ever have!
______________________________
Okay I have one thing for this and one thing only.

Couple goals!

That is all... Peace out!

~Silent K🌹