'The' Season?...... RUN!!!

Jeff The Killer:

You woke up one morning and decided to lay in bed. Here's a fact: When you go to sleep, you wear something loose or a nightgown. So when you didn't see Jeff in the corner of your room when you got up.... That was a problem. You walked up to your door and then stopped. Cautiously turning to Jeff's hiding spot, you smiled nervously. You knew something was off... Way off.

"H-Hey Jeff," You say softly.

"Hi sexy. Did anyone ever tell you how much of a hot bod you had?" Jeff replied creepily.

You stared wide-eyed at him. Instantly, you ran downstairs, grabbed your robe, and head out the door to the woods.

"Come back here!" Jeff yelled from behind you obviously hot on your trail.

Once the mansion came in sight, you ran up to the doors and barged in. Slender -in a chair, reading the papers- looked up and saw you not fully clothed and worried. One word got his attention.... Just one word....

"Jeff..... Has begun the mating season...."

Well fuck you too!

Heard that, Y/n.
-------------
Eyeless Jack:

You came back home with three new textbooks and some notebooks. You placed them down upstairs on your bed and sighed of tiredness. You went up to your window and looked out on the scenery. Somehow, Jack found a way to slip his hands around your waist without knowing.

"Y/n?" He asked in a deep low voice near your ear.

"Yeah?"

"Yo-..... RUN!! GO TO THE MANSION AND COME BACK NEXT MONTH!!" EJ screamed. You got so frightened so you did what he asked and ran to the mansion. Cellphone in hand, you began calling EJ. Once he answers the call you ask:

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

EJ only chuckles from the other line and grins widely.

"It's mating season, my dear."

Oh shit...
______________________________
Laughing Jack:

You were texting LJ since you were at the grocery store.

LJ: Can I ask you an important question????

Y: Sure, I guess.

LJ: Do you want a sucker?... Or a lollipop?

Y: Last time I got hyper on both so no thank you...

LJ: Not 'those' ones! 'My' lollipop!

You blushed red and scared!

Y: What the hell?!?!?!?

LJ: Do you know what season this is?

Oh no... You remembered. Jack talked about this before. Your face paled, you hands grew sweaty, and your eyes widen. Then, your phone rings. You answer it and place it beside your ear.

"That's right hun..... It's mating season!" Jack's voice said a bit excited.

Your phone dropped from your hands as you stared into nothingness....