Monthly Probs:

Jeff The Killer:

You woke up earlier than expected with a strong pain in your abdomen. You groaned and clutched your lower stomach in pain while moving in your bed. Jeff woke up beside you to find you in pain.

"What's wrong honey?" He asked worryingly?

"Get out of the room and wait for me in the living room." You somehow replied with a smile.

Jeff nodded and began getting off the bed and walking out the room. Once the door shut, you quickly got out from bed, went to your bathroom, changed and added your necessaries. You then got out and changed the covers on your bed and cleaned it. Still in pain, you went downstairs to the living room to see chocolates and ice cream out on the small coffee table. A note was there too. It says:

You could've told me you're on your period. Anyways, here are some stuff for you to enjoy. The pain killers are in the cabinet in the kitchen. I went out killing for No-Face so enjoy!

With all my heart,
Jeffy...

Eyeless Jack:

You groaned in pain as you clutched your stomach tightly. You're on your period and no one's with you at the moment. You sprawled on your couch and turned on the TV to hopefully make you forget your pain. You switched to a super hero movie and sighed annoyingly.

"Lucky super hero females don't have to deal with my shit." You mumbled. Unexpectedly, two hands cover your eyes and you felt a warm feeling on your cheeks.

"They don't have your problems because they aren't tough enough to deal with it." A familiar voice replied. EJ. You giggled and leaned back even more.

EJ gave you your sight back and sat on the couch. Well... Technically on your legs since you were sprawled on the couch. You tried moving your legs but they wouldn't budge under EJ. He smirked in victory thinking you were done. But little did you know you had one more trick up your sleeve. Slipping your foot under EJ, you managed to kick him in the area. EJ groaned in pain and you quickly took the chance to use your other leg to fly him off. His face met the floor up close but you still smirked in victory.

"Look who's in pain now." You say and continue watching TV.

Laughing Jack:

"LJ do the dishes please." You said sleepily.

LJ pouted like a child and snuggled even closer to you.

"But I don't wanna!" He whined softly as he hugged you even closer.

"JUST GO DO THE DAMN DISHES!" You yelled outraged. LJ flinched at your voice and sighed.

He got out of the bed and began walking out the room. You began feeling bad for taking out your anger.

"Wait." You tell him. LJ turns around to face you with a blank expression. "I'm sorry. I'm not 'myself' at the moment and it's wrong for me to take out my anger on you."

LJ smiled at your apology and gave you a big hug which you happily returned. He gave you a small peck and you giggled.

"Apology accepted."