3| Confession

Dedicated to: lovesolifeym

Thank you for the amazing comments and support!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"I learned to GIVE not because I have much, but because I know exactly how it feels to have NOTHING"

~ Anonymous

Connor

The sun was down; darkness consumed us as night fell.

I was seated in the back seat of Caleb's rich friend, Julian's, four-seat Mercedes Benz. A glossy, exorbitant navy-blue metal object that was moving at the speed of light.

I gulped, digging my nails into the car seats, as the car picked up more speed. I did not have any mettle left to look at the speedometer.

Using some crazy physics logic that he probably made up, Julian had managed to squash four people in the back seat with me, with Caleb by his side because he called shotgun first.

The windows were open and these guys were singing, more like screaming, along with the enormous speakers of the car. "I don't fuck with you!" they yelled on top of their lungs as the inappropriate rap song blasted from the speakers.

As we passed by every girl, Julian would slow down the car a little and they'd whistle and comment vulgar things at them.

I wanted to get out of there; this was not where I belonged. Did girls really like guys who did all this? Is this what bad boys are like?

"Hey Con!" Caleb yelled on top of his lungs so I could hear him over the deafening music "Wanna give it a shot? Stop sitting there like a dumbass!"

"What should I do then?" I yelled back, my hands sore from clutching the handles tight.

"You see that brunette right there" the blonde guy besides me pointed at a girl walking amongst a few other girls, metres away "We're gonna stop by her and you-"

"No!" I interrupted as soon as I realized what he meant "I can't do it"

"Oh c'mon Con" Caleb bellowed "Be a man"

"Connor! Connor! Connor!..." They cheered as we closed in toward the group of girls.

My heart was thudding ferociously and my throat went dry.

I had never done this before.

How was I ever going to do this?

Finally, the car stopped beside the girls. The guys whistled first and said stuff about how gorgeous these girls were.

The girls showed irritation but stayed where they were as if they wanted to hear more.

Then the guys, including Caleb, looked at me, expecting me to say something.