15| Melancholy

Dedicated to:ChasingMadness24

OMG thank you so much for this amazing, beautiful, wonderful book trailer my friend! It's really amazing and you're really talented! :):):)

I've attached the YouTube trailer but if it doesn't work, go to this link to view it ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13K3Z1SlNXY&feature=youtu.be

And if none of these work, head on to my profile. The link is pasted there :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The worst thing about being lied to is knowing that you're not worth the truth"

Connor

I stood in front of a mirror in the Boys' restroom. I stared at my exhausted facade and scrutinized the blood oozing out of my lower lip.

I damped my napkin with water and gently rubbed my lip, attempting to wipe off all the blood. I winced when a sharp pain shot up from the wound. Gritting my teeth, I washed my face.

"Are you okay?" Damon, who was standing beside me, asked.

"Am I okay?" I spat at him "My brother fucking hit me! Because of a girl!"

Damon patted my back, but it did not really help soothe the fury that was augmenting inside me.

"Who does he think he is?" I clenched my fists and looked at Damon in the eyes "Not once, not twice, he hit me fucking three times in a row on the same spot!"

I groaned in frustration, kicking and punching the wall to kill my anger. The other guys around in the restroom turned to look at me. They all knew why I was angry, thanks to Caleb who publicly displayed the fight.

"It's not gonna help!" Damon pulled me away from the wall "What did the wall do to you?"

I squeezed my eyes shut and leaned my back to the wall, resting my head on it.

"Is everything alright bro?" I heard a guy's voice, I didn't have the energy to lift my eyelid and strain my retinas to see who he was.

Then I heard Damon telling him "Not now, you'd better stay away from him"

Great, I should officially be known as the Hulk.

After we stood there for like ten minutes of being aware that we were skipping classes, I finally spoke "Where's Alberto?"

"I don't know" he replied "I haven't seen him since morning"

The first emotion that took over me was guilt.

What if he got traumatized when I told him about Kim?

Oh boy, this was not good.

"We need to go look for him" I blurted. He might be in some weird place. He usually gets depressed faster than he completes his pizza.

The instant I started walking toward the restroom door, the door dashed open and in came Gina, inside the Boys' restroom.

Boys' restroom!

I stopped short. All the guys around me started yelling, gasping and frantically started zipping their jeans.

Gina was crying "I want to talk to you!" she wailed.

"W-We can go outside if-"

"No!" she cut me off "We're talking, right here!"