34| Forgiveness

Dedicated to:Cliffhanger13

Thank you so much for expressing enthusiasm while reading :* I always enjoy your votes and comments!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you with all my butt. I would say heart, but my butt is bigger" XD

~Pinterest

Gina

My eyes fluttered open as the piercing alarm rang in my ears. I reached for my cellphone and turned it off.

8:00am.

The bright rays of sunshine made their way through the window panes, welcoming a new day. I lay in bed for a while, planning how I was going to spend this Sunday and make this day a little more productive than usual.

A new found energy was augmenting within me; a feeling of happiness and enthusiasm. A smile invaded my lips as I gleefully hopped off my bed and freshened up to begin my day.

I put on a pair of shorts and a loose fitting top and walked out of the bathroom after taking a steamy shower.

I heard a series of knocks and my consciousness made me steal a glance at my bedroom door. A few more knocks reached my ears but they were definitely not coming from behind the door. I followed the sound, whirled around and my eyes fell on my window.

My pupils dilated and my jaw dropped open at the sight in front of me.

Caleb!

My room was two-story high. He had somehow climbed up to my room. Moreover, he held a bright red rose, by its stalk, in between his teeth, held some kind of letter in one hand and used the other hand to knock on my window pane.

This guy will surely get himself killed someday.

I ran upto to my window, hurriedly shoving the panes open.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I yelled and grabbed his free hand to yank him inside the room.

Once he was indoors, I ran to lock my bedroom door then angrily walked back to him.

Calmly, he placed the light-pink coloured letter on my desk "Read this letter later on" and held up the rose to me "And this is for you"

I snatched the rose away and snarled at him "How did you get up here? What were you thinking? You could've slipped and hurt yourself!"

"I...I thought it'd be really romantic to appear this way. Plus, I really love climbing trees" he shrugged, thumbing at the tree outside my window.

I simply glared at his stupid face.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, placing the rose on the desk.

"I needed to see you" he smiled, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Good" I replied in a stern tone "Cause there are many things I wanna talk about right now"

I ushered him to take a seat on my desk chair while I sat on my bed.

I looked up at him and his grass-green eyes were piercing sharply into mine. His dark brown hair fell over his forehead, his body relaxed. Even from a few feet away I could feel the power of his glare all the way down my body. Funny how he had such an immense effect on girls.

I was the one to break the glance first "I have a few questions"

"I have all day" he threw a challenging smile at me as if demanding me to ask anything and he'd have a confident answer for it.