☆| Epilogue

Epilogue

Connor

It was finally here...

Caleb and I had studied our asses off for our finals. I had managed to ace most of the exams while, according to my brother, - he aced a few, particularly math. He was on cloud nine when he walked out of the exam hall that day.

After a shit-load of memorizing, after hours of practice, we gave our finals and both of us were quite happy with our results. Thanks to Kimberly.

It was finally over...

Graduation.

Euphoria filled the air. Everyone were scattered around on the football ground after the graduation ceremony, rejoicing their victory and bidding farewell to eachother.

I clutched a diploma tightly in my hands, staring intently at it.

My diploma.

Besides me, Caleb and every other friend that I knew were laughing and chatting while I couldn't stop grinning. Kimberly stood close beside me, my hands rested on her shoulder.

From far, I spotted my parents, who decided to leave our side, while we met our friends for one last time. Mom was crying an ocean of happiness while dad simply stared at us from afar.

I exchanged a heart warming smile with him and got back to talking to my friends.

The best part was that I made it to the university that Kimberly was in while Caleb had managed to get into a university with Gina.

"Uhm...guys?" Alberto spoke up, directing all our glances towards him "There's something you should know, especially Damon"

Damon's eyes widened as he adjusted his graduation cap "What is it?"

"Damon..." Alberto gulped, a drop of sweat trickling down his forehead "...I...I...it's just..."

"Speak up, puta!"

I laughed. Damon had learned a lot from Alberto, mainly his habit of saying 'puta' all the time. But right now, I focused on what it was that Al had to say. He was shivering from head-to-toe.

"Damon I'm..." he pursed his lips and looked away "I'm dating your sister"

The shock hit me like a bullet and I started laughing very hard. Many others accompanied while others held a horrified expression. Damon threw his graduation cap at Al "Say that again!"

"I'm dating your sister!" Al said again.

"Since when?"

"A month now..."

Damon's condition was half-raging and half-amused with a trace of confusion dangling in the middle. He raked his hand through his hair when his sister, Amber, suddenly walked out of the crowd and hugged Alberto in front of our eyes.

I must admit, Damon's sister was pretty hot.

"H-how? When? Why?" words flowed out of his mouth "Amber, you liked my best friend and you never told me?"

"I was shy" she shrugged "Not that I'd listen to you if you told me not be with Alberto. He really intrigues me"

Al proudly raised an eyebrow at Damon and leaned in to plant a kiss on Amber's lips. In front of him! Damon shivered a little at the sight.

I was trying really hard not to burst out laughing again. I was really happy for Al though.

Suddenly, from the corner of my eyes, I spotted Harley walking upto us.