19| Rage

Dedicated to:Vanillascone

Thank you so very much for the love, support and comments and also for this cover!

Haha it's soooo cute!! :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you don't let it out, you're going to let it eat you away"

~Anonymous

Connor

A hundred and forty seven...hundred and forty eight...hundred and forty nine...hundred and fifty...

A hundred and fifty punches to the punching bag, and I still kept going.

The spongy, crimson punching bag hung lifelessly from the ceiling of my room, swaying and rocking with every pummel. My palms sweated and throbbed inside the punching gloves,

It wasn't hard. All I had to do was imagine that this punching bag was the shelter of my naive heart and the more forcefully I hit it, the closer I'd come to destroying it.

How stupid...

How lame...

How idiotic...

I leaned back, forced a scream out of my throat and dug my fist, as hard as I could, into the bag. Another scream escaped my throat as I, yet again, dug my other fist into the bag.

And then I lost it...

I gritted my teeth and frenetically tried to unleash the punching bag from the ceiling. As soon as I was successful, I pinned the bag to the floor and sat on top of it.

Punch after punch.

Scream after scream.

I picked the bag up from the floor and slammed it, vehemently, down again. I slammed it to the walls. I slammed it on the bed.

What exactly was I mad about? ...I didn't know.

I was just...mad and fuming and raging and aching.

I breathed harshly as I gifted the bag with numerous kicks and then...

"Connor!"

I stopped dead.

"Connor! Open the door!" my mom's voice came from behind the door and it ensued with a lot of banging "NOW!"

I shoved one of my punching gloves away and opened the door halfway.

My mom's face went pale when she took in my turn out. I was stripping, sweated from head to toe and my hair was rummaged.

It wasn't normal for my mom.