☆| Qs and As

Hey guys! So I thought I'd post this chapter because there a few things that must be clear to continue the story.

You guys asked me questions through my profile conversations, PMs and comments. Well gladly, there weren't many questions about the plot of the story and they had more to do about the other stuff.

I have answered these questions and dropped a few tips along the way, so don't forget to read 'em!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate all the support, love and attention my book is receiving.

Honestly, I never thought I'd do a chapter like this before, I dreamed of doing it but I never really thought it would come true. I never thought people would actually give a damn XD

Thanks again and here we go!

Questions and Answers

·         Have you thought of how this story is going to end?

Don't worry, yes I have! I've written the entire story in form of points in my PC. I started doing this a few months ago and started writing this story ONLY when I was sure how to end it. So before writing every chapter, I just have to refer the points I wrote before without straining my brain.

TIP: I can confidently say that I'll never get a writer's block in the future! You can practice this too. If right now you're having a writer's block, drop everything and think of the entire story first. A consistent flow of events is really important, or else you'll end up writing something you didn't plan to.

·         Why does Connor always suffer?

Good question. Connor is the protagonist of my story. A story always has the protagonist going through some challenge or trying to overcome something and how he/she does it is what the story is supposed to be about!

If the story is just about how happy person going on with his life with no aim, I don't really think there would be any point in reading the story at all...it wouldn't even be a story...

·         How many chapters will Twin Tussle have?

Well, the number might freak you out. I'm planning on writing about 40 parts XD

Whoa wait, don't run away! I'll get there slowly and steadily. Please stick with me; I need all  your support :)

·         Will we read more of Caleb and Harley?

I can see that people are loving them - someone even said that they deserved each other because they're both evil. Haha XD you guys are amazing!

Yes. Yes there's more of Cal and Ley coming up!

TIP: If your story is supposed to be something very gloomy, include as many cute and funny moments in your story as possible. Making your story too sad and melancholic can make the reader feel horrible from the inside. We need to give them some air to breathe...

·         Will you be writing 'My Pretend Boyfriend' alongside 'Twin Tussle'?

No. I was planning to do that but I'm not gonna do it because I found it hard to keep up with two stories. MPB is on hold and will be on hold until I complete Twin Tussle.

TIP: If you're writing a book, give your full attention to ONLY that book if you crave for its success instead of dividing your attention to others.