16| Kiss

Dedicated to:bookgasms

Thank you so much for the humorous comments and lovely votes girl!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can resist everything except temptation"

Caleb's POV

After school, I climbed up the porch. Clenching my hands into a fist, I lifted my hand up and knocked on Harley's door.

When there was no answer, I began ringing the bell continuously. Eventually, the door budged open, revealing an exhausted and stunned Harley.

My lips twisted into a snarl when my eyes met hers while her dubious eyes scanned my face eagerly.

"Mind if I come in?" I asked, making sure it sounded more like a statement. She shook her head and stepped aside, giving me way.

When I was inside, I closed the door behind me and turned to face her. She was unexpectedly quite.

I asked, whispering, if her parents were home. She replied, in a soft and trembling voice that we were alone.

I closed the distance between us. I kept on going closer to her until her back hit the wall. My hand was automatically directed toward her face to tuck her beautiful blonde bangs behind her ears.

"I have..." my voice sounded deep, as if I was trying to control myself from an irresistible temptation that I didn't know about "I have...so many questions..."

I dipped my head so my mouth was very close to her ear and asked "Why'd you kiss him?"

I felt her body getting tensed. She didn't speak, she just breathed. But I demanded an answer.

I cupped her face in my hands and made her look at me "Why'd you kiss him?" I asked again, sounding harsher and more demanding this time "You're my property"

"How am I your property when you don't give me the attention I deserve?" she finally spoke, her eyebrows furrowing.

I sighed and stared at the ceiling. I really didn't expect that response. She had finally admitted that she didn't like how I was treating her.

"That night when you broke up with Gina" she said "we made a deal. You promised me that you'll treat me loyally even though we were in a secret relationship, and that's when I agreed to be your girlfriend"

I looked down into her sparkling green pupils and caressed her beautiful face "I know, I promised but it's harder than you realize. If Connor or Gina come to know about us, they'll be heart-broken"

"I don't care about them anymore" she clutched the collars of my jacket tightly and pulled me closer to her "I really like you Caleb; I don't care what others will feel about us anymore, I want you"

I hugged her instantly and kissed her on her forehead "I love you too"

"You're not mad at me?" she asked dubiously.

"No"

"I'm sorry" she dug her face into my chest and wrapped her arms tightly around me "I'm so sorry I kissed Connor. I...I wanted to make you jealous so you could give me attention..."

To make me jealous...

Well, she had succeeded.

"You made a big mistake" I pulled slightly away from her "Now Connor thinks you like him"

"No way" she winced and wrapped her hands around my neck "I love you Caleb"

Sensations shot down my body when her lips touched one of my cheeks. That was all it took for me to grab her and push her toward the wall.

Grabbing the back of her head, I started kissing her. Hastily, deeply, passionately.

She had consumed me, scarred and ruled over the most sensitive part of my heart. She had me, she had all of me.

I lifted her up, pushing her harder toward the wall. I trailed my lips down to her jaw-line and then her neck. I buried my face in her, kissed and caressed her smooth skin.

"Cal..." she moaned clutching the back of my head and pulled my hair hard. It hurt, but it was a good kind of pain.

I started to get more coaxing, more demanding and it was then when we both heard the clinking of metal keys coming from behind the door.

I looked at Harley and she replied "Mom"

I instantly dropped her when the door budged open and pushed her away from me in time. Harley's mom entered the house and stopped to stare at me when she saw me.

"Hello...you are?" she asked, gazing at us dubiously.

Harley and I were both breathing hard and I on the other was trying to pull my shirt down the cover my manhood.

"Oh hey mom!" Harley was setting her hair in place "Meet my friend Caleb"

Friend?

More like a friend with benefits...

I gulped "Nice to meet you Mrs. Martinez"

"Nice to meet you too honey" she went on the pick up her shopping bags. She looked up and scanned our faces "Why are we so silent?"

Before we could react, she giggled and made her way into the kitchen.

When we were sure she was completely out of sight, Harley and I exchanged surprised glances and a fraction of second later, we started chuckling.

"That was so close" she half-whispered.

Even her laugh was turning me on, dammit!

"I...should be going" I thumbed at the door "My mom wants me home early"

She flashed her sweet smile and walked toward me "I'll miss you" she gave me a little peck on my lips and dragged me toward the door.

"Good bye" she smirked and pushed me out of the door teasingly and closed it after giving me the bird.

I laughed and walked down the porch. That sure was an amazing visit. I set my rummaged hair in place and zipped my jacket.

I cannot let Connor know about us. If he remains stuck to the idea that Harley likes him, he'll end up breaking his heart.

I regretted hurting him. The smile that was plastered on my face faded when I recollected the blood oozing out of his lips this morning.

I didn't want to do that.

It wasn't his fault.

I leaned my back on my car and let the cool breeze stroke my face soothingly. I had done a lot of bad deeds in my life, but they were for a reason and I never regretted them.

Until now...I regretted.

I regretted hurting my brother.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Wow, there you go, a plot twist!

I'm so sorry for the long wait guys.

I really want to thank each one of you guys reading and voting on my book! It's because of you guys that I'm still writing this :)

Please vote, I put my heart and soul into everything I write! Comment to let me know if you liked the chapter ;)

Keep helping, keep loving.

Love, K.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/