☆| Author's Note

So, I considered it was finally time to write a good author's note in tribute to 1K reads. Really, you guys have no idea how proud you made me feel! Thanks for all the love and support, I'm just an austere and lonesome writer without you guys (^_^)

Please read this note meticulously, there are some imperative things I'll be discussing about.

1K reads was a milestone I thought might take about two months *according to some weird calculation that I did* but I was so erroneous; it took 19 days and 13 chapters to complete this milestone and I was literally dancing around in my room!

Okay, important things first *eats an oreo*

So I decided to go back and edit the entire book, eliminating grammar errors, spelling errors any sentence that is cringing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I learned something really important so far.

When I first joined wattpad, I only read the books that got millions of reads. Now, when I'm writing one, I realized how hard it actually is to get there.

But something really stunned me. I read a lot of your books when I was free and some of them were just...amazing.

I realized, each one of those books deserved to go viral but didn't, for some reason. But when I read these books I was blown away by the startling writing skills, vocabulary and plots.

So, I gave a break to the famous books, I kept them aside and picked the ones that were new or written by amateurs like me and I must admit, I realized how talented everyone is!

I learned a lesson through my experience, a lesson that will help me become a better individual in the future:

"Don't judge a book by its cover"

I know, I know, it's clichéd. But this time, I felt the strength and vehemence of this quote after I started writing a book myself. Here on wattpad, it becomes: "Never judge a book by its number of reads"

This is what every reader on wattpad should realize, but sadly not all of them do

This is what every reader on wattpad should realize, but sadly not all of them do. I was impressed by the amazing talents of these writers. So I request you guys, if you stumble upon a story and find the story description interesting, just add it to your library and start reading it!

And yes, a request to my writers out there, follow this profile if you haven't ===> xFakingaSmilex   she has written a book called "Need help?" and it has some remarkable tips to help you promote your books!

Lastly, if you have any question about my story, please do ask. Sometimes I get too carried away and add scenes that I wasn't meant to add.

I've read some books wherein some questions were left unanswered at the end and it got me wondering and furious. And don't want this to happen with my book.

So if there are any questions that are lingering in your head like "Will Kimberly find Connor?" or something like that, please ask away!

Thank you so much for the co-operation, love, beautiful and humorous comments and votes. If it wasn't for you guys, I would've never reached my first milestone!

A lot is still there to come so please stick with me :)

Love, K.