33| Apology

Dedicated to:Ninawroteit

Thank you for being a sweetheart and for playing a big role in Twin Tussle's success! I love your comments and votes XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big thanks to writeornothing for this amazing cover and the dedication! I really love it :D Thank you for supporting Twin Tussle!

A big thanks to writeornothing  for this amazing cover and the dedication! I really love it :D Thank you for supporting Twin Tussle!

"One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder"

~QuotesGram

Connor

A mesmeric Saturday evening, my legs stretched in front of me, my back resting the bark of a tree, my hands running through her hair, sliding down the small of her back and caressing her ivory, soft skin.

I feel her beautiful, flowing jet-black hair falling all over my face, her legs tightly wrapped around my waist, her hands forcefully gripping the back of my head and our lips devouring one another passionately.

I pulled away to take a deep breath in. Staring straight into Kimberly's stunning brown eyes, I tucked her hair behind her ears. Lovingly, I kissed her forehead, her hands hugging me in response.

"We shouldn't be doing this in your backyard" she whispered in my ear.

I chuckled, kissing her hair and then her eyes, then her cheeks and her jaw, grazing my lips down her neckline and slightly biting her shoulder.

"Con!" she slapped my hand playfully.

"What?" I looked up at her, stroking her soft cheeks with the back of my hand "No one will find us here"

All of a sudden, we heard someone clear their throat.

Both our heads snapped towards the direction of my backdoor. Upfront stood the towering Caleb; staring down at us and blushing. Kimberly and I bashfully backed away from one another.

"Did I interrupt something?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Hell yes you did!" I snapped "You should've at least warned us!"

"I did!" he yelled back "But you two were busy sucking the life out of eachother!"

"What do you want, Caleb?"

Kim and I stood up and dusted soot and grass off of our clothes, while Caleb just gazed down at his feet.

"What do you want?" I repeated the question, a little harshly this time.

"I...uhh..." he bit his lower lip, glancing into emptiness. He was acting really weird all of a sudden, as if the next few words might be the death of him. He ran his left hand through his hair and gulped "Umm...I...kinda want...Gina...back..."