Prologue

WARNING: This story is being edited so some of the storyline might not make sense. I will be changing much of it to make it better and am sorry for any confusion that may be caused. For chapters that I have edited it will have a sign at the bottom of the chapter.  

Copyright © 2011-2012 

All Rights Reserved.

Prologue:

The pitter-patter of raindrops on the window were loud in the silent house. God's crying... The little girl in front of the window innocently thought. Tears stream down her face, a dull ache in her chest. Her small fingers grip her hair hard and she shook her head. The pounding pain just wouldn't go away. 

Bruises marred her otherwise perfect skin. Her frail shoulders tremble as she hears the door creak open. The loud stomps of his footsteps could be heard throughout the house. A sob fell off her lips and she presses a hand against her mouth to muffle the sounds. 

She squeezes her eyes shut, the loud thumping of her heart was the only thing she could hear. The smell of blood and dirt fills her senses with the overpowering scent of alcohol. Curling up in the ball, she rocks herself back and forwards. The slam of the fridge door causes her to whimper, a weak and desperate cry. 

Leave me alone... Please... She begs in her head. Praying to anyone. Someone who could hear her cries of help. But no one answered. The familiar feeling of dread curls in her stomach. The sour taste of vomit pushing against her throat. Isabella could now hear the grumbles and curses of the man in the kitchen. 

Panic fills her as he comes closer. Snapping her eyes open, she shoves herself as close as she could get onto the floor, under the table. Please don't find me... She pleads to herself. 

The door to her room slams open and Isabella cringes. She peeks out from under the table to see her father's back towards her. She lets out a sigh of relief but sweat still ran down her neck, her body still shaking. He walks around the room, his footsteps sloppy. 

Don't stop... Don't stop... 

Luckily he doesn't stop but instead walks past her. She could feel her tense body relax slightly, heart beat slowing down. But her relief was all too soon.

A shrill scream escapes her lips as she feels him grab her ankles from behind and pull her. Her face smashes against the wooden floor, hands franticly clawing to get a grip. "No!" She screams out in protest as he lifts her small body up by the arms. 

Isabella kickes her legs out, squirming in his grip. Her eyes fills with tears as she sobs. However, her cries stop as she looks him in the eyes. A maniacal grin spreads across his face and Isabella could feel her horror growing. 

"Mommy..." She whispers before she feels herself flying across the room and welcoming the familiar darkness that creeps around her vision before numbing her to the pain. 

Revised.