Chapter 8

Recap:

"Oh nothing," I said waving my hand dismissively smiling through my teeth. He looked at me in disbelief obviously not buying the lie.

"You can tell me, you have to let it out." He said encouragingly. Should I or should I not? I haven't told anyone about this, well mainly cause I had no one to say it too. What if he doesn't believe me? I don't think I could handle it if he looks at me in disgusts. Maybe I should have more time and tell him later.

I took a deep breath getting ready. My emotions were all over the place. 

Chapter 8:

"I used to go to Wanington High School, and like in this highschool I was well the loner, emo whatever you want to call it. Everyone either ignored me or well bullied me." I explained. 

I swear I heard Blake growl when I said that. Humans can't growl silly, I told myself. This is going to be the hard part, I sighed.

"Except A-Adam, at first he ignored me but then he started taking notice of me, always trying to talk me and hang out with me even when his friends told him not to as you see he was populer and I was not." I said smiling. 

"I started having a crush on him and we started going out." Blake had this strange look on his face when I said that, and his arms tightened around me causing me to be closer to him.

He mumbled something under his breath that sounded a lot like, "Mine, my mate. She's mine." 

I waved it way, thinking it was just my wishful imagination.

So I continued telling him about my heart breaking story and how I had gotten broken for the second time.

"B-But something happened, that destroyed us. It was at a party, that Adam had f-forced me to go to. I don't like drinking so usually, I just stood there and Adam wouldn't drink much either. But it was different this time, he was s-so drunk and then he started touching me and I didn't know what to do."

By this time I was bawling once again on Blake. My tears soaking his shirt. 

"I-I-I," He interrupted me saying, " You don't have to continue, if it's too hard." His voice strained with ... anger?

"No, if I don't say this now. I don't think I ever could. I-I- pushed him off me, screaming at him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. Then he suddenly stopped, and started shouting at me how I was whore and why wouldn't I sleep with him and yet I would with his friends." I said.

"I honestly hadn't though, I hated his friend so much! But he didn't listen to me. He kept accusing me of cheating and he said I was just a game and that I meant nothing. Even though he had try to force himself on me, I didn't care because by then I was completely and utterly in love with him."  I said sobbing. 

"But that was the biggest mistake I've ever made, now when I look back, I understand how horrible he really was, I guess I just was so happy that someone took notice of me, that I didn't care. I loved him so much, I couldn't let him go no matter what. He obviously didn't love me though." I said sadly .

I hadn't looked Blake's reaction the entire time, I was afraid. 

Afraid of what he would think of me .