Chapter 1 (Pic Of Blake)

Chapter 1:

13 years later

Another day I sighed as I thought to myself. I swung my legs over the bed and walked slowly to the bathroom being careful not to make any sound. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I stared at myself in the mirror lightly tracing with my finger over the bruise that was now forming on my cheek.

I wasn't anything to look at with my chestnut brown eyes and long dark brown hair that stopped a bit above my waist. It was good though being like this so I could blend in, be invisible so no one would see the bruises and scars.

I was tired of the stares, tired of the pointing and whispers. I wanted to scream at times, but I couldn't.

I didn't let people in, they didn't bother to know. Easily judging me from the way I looked and people like that would just hurt me again. Not like that hasn't happened though, I honestly did try to let someone in. But all he managed to do was break me even more.

That's why I keep them out.

I close my eyes trying to keep the tears from flowing as I slowly walked out of the bathroom going to my closet and quickly changing into a grey tank top, loose jeans and a black hoodie that was sizes too big.

I picked up my bag and crept down the stairs and looked at the living room seeing my dad on the couch snoring with an empty beer bottle in his hand and I smiled sadly.

Thank god he's asleep I thought. I walked back out and put my purple converse on and walked to the front door opening and closing it softly. I was going to a new school today as my old school was getting suspicious about the bruises.

The school was 20 minutes walk from here, it was a lot further then before. I didn't mind though, I liked the moments when I wasn't at home. Actually I like any moment when I'm not with Dane. Yes, I don't call him father anymore. Don't get me wrong I don't hate him, I just wondered why did he take it out on me .

Was it because I looked like my mom, I remember my mother. Sometimes I get flashes of her face, I don't think I look like her she was much more beautiful. But what I miss the most about her was how she would always comfort me and be there when I needed someone.

Not saying my father wasn't there, he was. Dane was the best father any kid could wish for but it didn't last very long.

But I get why he's like this, that's why I don't blame him for being this way. He loved my mother more then anything in the world, sometimes I thought even more then me. When she dies, he wasn't the same. Something inside him broke. It broke me too, I never thought she would leave us. Always thought she'd be there forever, but that was impossible

Before I knew it I was at school, I guess thinking makes me forget where I am. I didn't want any attention so I put my hood up and walked to school. Suddenly I bumped into someone, panicking and wondering who it was. Luckily the guy caught me. I looked up getting ready to say sorry when I saw his eyes.

His eyes were stormy grey, like a raging storm.

It was like they were drawing me in and nothing else mattered it was just me and him. Feelings coursed through me, so familiar yet far away.

"Hey Blake," suddenly one of his friends called I quickly took this distraction and stumbled back. "Goodbye." I quickly murmured, blushing as I ran away. I didn't like these feelings, the rush. When I reached the office I looked back and there he was still standing there with this shocked expression. I took this time too really look at him and not just his eyes.

He had black hair. It was messy which made him look even more hot, it's true I won't deny it he is really hot. He had a strong nose, high cheek bones and his eyes.

They were stormy grey and I could tell that the colour changes depending on his mood.

He was wearing a black shirt that wasn't too tight but hinted at the muscle underneath, what I would do to run my hands over them. Stop it I thought shaking my head to clear my mind. I focused again and saw that he was wearing jeans and converse and damn was he yummy. Stop it, this isn't me, I thought. I never had lustful thoughts, it wasn't me.

I looked away but when I looked back there was a skank draped of his arm rubbing herself against him.

She had blond hair, blue eyes, fake breasts, was wearing a shirt that barely reached the middle of her stomach and she was wearing a skirt that would have been more appropriate to call it a belt.

I felt burning jealousy in me and I felt like ripping her body away from him and punching her in the face. No I chanted to myself silently in my head, I couldn't do that. I didn't want to watch any more or else I really would rip her away from him. I didn't get it, why do I feel this away. I tore my eyes from him and her and focused on what was in front of me.

The office door. "It's ok I can do this," I muttered to myself. Before I could run away, I turned the handle and walked in.