Chapter 10

Recap:

"W-what do you want?" I tried to appear indifferent but the shake in my voice gave me away. I was scared, afraid.

"You."

I stared at him in shock, what did he just say. 

"How dare you say that to me after what you did!" I glared at him. "What I did was a mistake," He whispered.

"Well , it made me realise what a bastard you are." I replied. He laughed, "I see your as feisty as ever." Whenever I was with him I used to be my old self, bursting with energy. "I will never fall into your trap again," I said.

"We'll see darling, you'll be mine once again." 

 Chapter 10: 

I had left quickly after hearing that, the pain coming back fresh and twice as bad. 

Where was Blake?

Before I could call out his name I was slammed onto the lockers. Trisha sneered at me, making her face contort into something horrible. She was actually quite pretty with her blonde hair and blue eyes when she didn't have a bad face on which she did practically every second. 

"I told you to stay away from him," She growled. 

"You can't tell me what to do." I retorted, not liking the fact she thought Blake was hers. 

Why do I feel so possessive over him and I've only known him  for a few days. "I warned you, but the new one's just never get it." She mocked. I was getting scared, I could see the crazed look in her eyes. 

Was this a game to her? 

"Hmm, what do you think I should do to people who don't follow the rules." She said smiling.  

I heard someone shout my name from the hall, it was Blake! I sighed in relief.

Trisha immedietely let go of me and slung her arm around my shoulder as if we were best friends. "What are you doing," He asked once he saw Trisha. "Oh nothing, we're just talking aren't we." She replied as if she didn't just threaten me. 

She squeezed my shoulder painfully, telling me to go with her story. "Uh, yeah." I said. Blake looked suspicious but let it go. 

"Oh well, I must be on my way." She chirped and went off. 

Blake rushed towards me, taking me in his arms. "Did she do anything? Or say anything?"

"No, she just asked me if I was okay." I lied. "What did Adam want." He asked almost ... jealous? "Nothing." I replied. He sighed in frustration, "You can tell me anything, you know that right?" 

"That's the problem! " I cried, throwing my hand in the air. "I don't even know you and yet I feel like I can trust you with anything! Do you know how hard it is for me to even start to trust someone? But you come along and ... I just don't know anymore!"

He looked at me, before pulling me to a hug. 

"I know it's hard, not knowing, but it'll get better. Just remember my promise to you, I will never leave you. You're mine forever." He said. I smiled, ducking my head making sure he couldn't see how much what he just said pleased me.

Maybe, just maybe he could fix me. Back to who I was.