Chapter 11

Recap:

Blake rushed towards me, taking me in his arms. "Did she do anything? Or say anything?"

"No, she just asked me if I was okay." I lied. "What did Adam want." He asked almost ... jealous? "Nothing." I replied. He sighed in frustration, "You can tell me anything, you know that right?" 

"That's the problem!" I cried, throwing my hand in the air. "I don't even know you and yet I feel like I can trust you with anything! Do you know how hard it is for me to even start to trust someone? But you come along and ... I just don't know anymore!"

He looked at me, before pulling me to a hug. 

"I know it's hard, not knowing, but it'll get better. Just remember my promise to you, I will never leave you. You're mine forever." He said. I smiled, ducking my head making sure he couldn't see how much what he just said pleased me.

Maybe, just maybe he could fix me. Back to who I was. 

Chapter 11:

 Trisha POV:

How dare she! I thought as I walked down the hall after leaving them. I was supposed to be Blake's mate! Not her! Even though he hasn't told the pack about her being his mate, you would have to be blind to not see the looks he gave her and the way he treated her that she was his mate.

Blake loves me, not her! 

If she hadn't come along, we would've been together by now! I'm his true mate and he just thinks that she's his mate. A pathetic human would never be an Alpha's mate! 

He's just blinded by her and not able to see me but I'll make him see soon enough! She will pay for what she has done!

She just wouldn't listen, now she'll suffer the consequences. 

Isabella POV:

I'd be lying if I said I was happy with my life, but I'm pretty damn close to happy now that well, I have someone like Blake with me. I'm so confused about my feelings towards him.

How could I have developed my feelings so quickly after only a few days.

School had ended pretty fast and Blake had offered to take me home but I had declined, not wanting him to be anywhere near my dad. I have to say that with all the events that had happened today, I had totally forgotten about Dane.

I sighed as my house came in sight, he was home. I cursed softly, haven't I handled enough drama today. 

I walked in preparing myself for the shouting and pain that would follow, and I was right. 

The minute I entered I was slammed onto the wall beside the door. He gripped my throat and shouted, "You should have died, not her!"

He slammed me repeatedly against the wall, making my head pound.  He was holding an empty bottle of beer which I'm sure wasn't his first. 

He didn't have to remind me, everyday I have to live life knowing I was a murderer to my own mother. As sick and dissapointing as it may sound, I was happy that I had lived. 

Then I snapped.

I shoved him back and pointed at his chest with my finger. "Do you think I don't regret it? That I don't wish I could go back and change it? That I don't miss her?" I screamed at him hysterically. 

"I miss her too! So much!" I cried sobbing.

His eyes softened slightly before rage filled them. A loud "thud" sound filled the room as his smacked me. "Don't you dare talk about your mother! You have no right!"

I must have gone crazy because I answered back saying, "Really! And you do! The father that abuses his own child! And you say you have the right!"

I fell to the floor, as he slapped me even harder. Kicking my stomach, screaming. "You bloody bitch, you should have died with her!"

And for the first time, in a long time.

I cried.

I never cried when I was in front of him. It showed him I was affected by what he said. As the reason he did all this, was to inflict the same pain I did to him when mom died, to me. 

As it was my fault, and I deserved evey single hit he gave.