Chapter 20

Heellooo !! The banner on the side is made by the AWESOME storygirl123 !! Hope you enjoy !!! Sorry for the late upload !!!

----------------------------------

Recap:

I drank the liquid making sure I didn’t swallow any before placing my lips on hers, forcing the liquid out of my mouth and into hers.

I could tell the all the pack fighters were watching in anticipation.

A few seconds passed and nothing happened, I was getting worried. I don’t think, actually I know I won’t handle it if she died. She was a part of me, and I wasn’t letting her go. I held my breath waiting, for a sign, anything.

Her eyes snapped open.

Chapter 20:

Blake POV:

She blinked a couple times, before looking up at me and flying into my arms. She hugged me tight, sobbing against my shoulder. I held her tight against me, never wanting to let go. She lifted her head up, tears shining in her eyes.

“You came.” I smiled answering as I cupped her cheek. “Of course I would.” Something flashed in her eyes as I held her. Her smile slowly disappeared and sadness appeared in her eyes.

“Why did you save me? I don’t deserve to live.” She whispered tearfully. I grasped her shoulder’s forcefully, shaking her. “Don’t say that!”

“You don’t know what I’ve done.”  She looked up at me with wide eyes filled with regret and weariness. “Shh.” I comforted her. “We can talk about this later.” She nodded, relieved.

Although I wanted to know what she hiding, I wanted to take her home and just hold her. I looked up and noticed her eyes weren’t focused on me any more but the sight behind me.

Eyes wide as she screamed, pushing herself off me and huddling against the wall. Pointing a shaky hand at the wolves. I cursed, dammit. How could I have forgotten them! “W-Werewolves!” She stuttered as she saw Travis shift back to human form.

I slowly walked towards her, holding my arms up as to show I didn’t mean any harm. I heard her groan in pain as the wounds on her back pressed against the wall. I walked closer wearily, I didn’t want her to find out like this.

She whimpered, as I reached out to touch her. My clenched in pain as I realized my own mate didn’t want me to touch her. I saw her eyes roll back as she slumped on to the floor, fainting. I rushed towards her, and sighed. I guess the shock and pain was too much.

I expected this reaction but I wish it wasn’t in these circumstances. I picked her up as if she was fragile glass and turned towards my pack. “We’re going home.” I said tiredly.