Chapter 7

Recap:

He laughed again, his eyes shining happily from my reaction towards him. Suddenly he stopped laughing and turned serious, "Isabella, what happened there?" He asked.

"Oh nothing," I said waving my hand dismissively smiling through my teeth. He looked at me in disbelief obviously not buying the lie.

"You can tell me, you have to let it out." He said encouragingly. Should I or should I not? I haven't told anyone about this, well mainly cause I had no one to say it too. What if he doesn't believe me, I don't think I could handle it if he looks at me in disgusts. Maybe I should have more time and tell him later.

I took a deep breath getting ready. My emotions were all over the place. 

Chapter 7 :

Blake POV:

I groaned, when will class end so I can finally go see my perfect little mate. She's everything I could've wanted .  All the other's girls , now that I think about it they were just obstacles I had to face until I found the grand prize , my mate. They were nothing compared to her. 

I don't know how I lived before I met her.  

There's something wrong with my mate, my Isabella. Whenever someone roughly pushes her or shouts at her, she always flinches and get's that petrified look on her face.

Someone's hurt her before. Although when she's with me I can see the spunky person she's got behind everything. 

If I get my hand's on him, I will tear him to pieces. I growled thinking about it. 

"Excuse me," An annoying voice said as I looked up. " Mr. Blake Alexander Rider! Have you been listening! Answer this question! " The teacher asked. Jeez, do you really have to say my full name, I know what it is thank you very much. 

Damn, why couldn't this teacher be a shifter, then he wouldn't have dared to ask me as I was Alpha.  

I gulped and looked at the question not sure what to say when the all too familiar sound of the bell rang. 

I practically leapt out of the chair in my rush of getting out of the class. As I walked towards Isabella's locker I noticed a large crowd laughing at something. 

I shook my head no caring about anything other then my mate when I heard that one sound that broke my heart and I never wanted to hear again. 

Crying. My mate's cry of pain and betrayal. 

I growled low and loud. Running as fast as I could towards her, which was pretty darn fast. I pushed past everyone's whispering and grabbed her, cradling her towards me. 

Her sobs were heartbreaking and I looked around for the person responsible. My eyes snapped towards the guy standing somewhat close to her, I growled possessively but too soft for human ears.

His head snapped up as if hearing me  but that wasn't possible unless he was a ... but I've never seen him before he must be new. I'll have to talk to him later about coming on my land without asking. 

I could feel my mate clutch me even closer to her, my attention immedietely went to her cursing to myself as I watched everyone whisper about me and her but I didn't care, my main concern was the most important person I had in my arms. 

I whispered to her comforting words, telling her it was okay.

I hated seeing her cry, I wanted to see that beautiful smile she has on her face lighting up her eyes taking away the haunted look in them that was always there. 

I noticed Isabella looking at everyone surrounding us and I knew she didn't like the attention so I shouted at them,  Leave! This is none of your business! Go!" Of course they listened as they didn't want to face my wrath. 

I picked her up, running toward the tree near the soccar pitch close to where I first looked into her eyes. 

She started to stop crying after a while when she realised how she was sitting and that lovely rose colour came onto her cheeks. She tried moving away but I chuckled sightly and put her back onto my lap liking the shocks of electricty between us. 

I looked at her stroking her cheek, she was so beautiful she just couldn't see it. 

When she leaned towards me, I smiled happily. So she did have some feelings towards me! Then my mood turned serious as I remembered her on the floor hugging her knee's to herself sobbing. 

"Isabella, what happened there?" I asked softly, concerned. "Oh, nothing." She replied smiling through the pain I could see in her eyes. I looked at her in disbelief, did she really expect me to believe her. 

"You can tell me, you have let it out." I whispered to her. I could see her like a volcano, ready to errupt at any time. If she kept it too much it might just overpower her and she could drown in the amount of emotions that would flood out. 

I could see the turmoil in her, whether to tell me or not. She seemed to make her mind up after a few minutes of thinking it through.

 I held my breath, waiting to see what she would say.