Chapter 13

Recap :

Blood rushed to my cheeks once I finished saying that, I was bright red. 

I couldn’t believe I just said that. I covered my face with my hands, I could hear Alexis laughing her a*s off at my expense. Once she calmed down, she took my hands and said, ‘“Don’t worry, I’m sure you’re not the only one who thinks that.” My blush immediately faded and my eyes narrowed in anger. 

“What!” I snarled. Her eyes widened with surprise, before understanding replaced them. “No, no that was not what I meant!” I was too surprised by my actions, before I scolded myself.

I had no right to act like his jealous girlfriend, when I wasn’t even his girlfriend. I didn’t realise I had spoken out loud until I heard Alexis mutter, “Oh, you soon will be.”

Before I could question her, the teacher started talking, leaving me no room to ask her about it.

Chapter 13 :

Alexis POV :

That talk I had with Isabella, brought back memories. Things that I had once known, but chosen to forget. I liked her, she would be good for Blake. She’s already made a few changes in him. He isn’t a man whore now, thank god. Mother was starting to get a bit worried.

But some things are better forgotten.

Because sometimes they just bring pain. It taught me a very valuable lesson. One that I would never forget. I hope Blake takes care of her, she’s hiding something.

Isabella’s fragile, too much of a hit would make her come crashing down. Hmm, I think I’m going to call her Izzy, Isabella’s too much of a mouthful.  I thought as I got into my car, and drove back home.

Isabella POV :

I was waiting outside the school earlier then usual as the teacher let us out early when I felt someone grab my hand and drag me towards the side of the school. I yelped, as pain shot through my back llike a wildfire when I tripped over a rock nearly falling headfirst onto the ground.

But luckily this mysterious stranger whoever he is, pulled my up before I could hit the ground. Who was this guy? He wasn’t facing me, so I couldn’t see his face.

My heartbeat quickened as I tried to pull my arm out of his grip but to no avail he just held on tighter.  Finally, he stopped and turned towards me. I gasped quietly, cursing in my head. I sighed, “What do you want Adam?” “I don’t like you with him.” “With who?” I replied.

“That Blake Rider.” He said, disgust clear in his voice.  My eyes narrowed, how dare he. I poked my finger at him saying, “Who I hang out with is none of your business!” He grabbed my hand pulling me into his chess roughly.

He squeezed me tight, crushing me towards him as I tried to struggle out of his grip. I felt like screaming in pain, but I didn’t or else he would’ve asked questions which answers I would not tell.